The Line-ups are officially starting to be announced for Ibiza Summer 2013. There is major news and developments on the island as well as Ibiza Mainstays that will do their thing as they’ve done year after year. Ibiza is a magical island and if you love House Music, enjoy incredible weather, beautiful beaches, sexy people and a VIBE that will put a smile on anyone’s face, Go to Ibiza this summer. You will NOT REGRET IT and it will be one of the best party vacations of your life especially if you book your trip with TGW Travel aka Tours Gone Wild! Check out our Ibiza Travel Packages. Just looking at the upcoming calendar of events and talking to Ibiza Regulars, we give you the top early announcements for the 2013 Ibiza Season.
- The Pacha Line-up – Pacha is definitely one of the best clubs in the world. It’s a franchise, but the first club started in Ibiza in the 70s. With top tiered DJs demanding outrageous pay-days, the club has decided to go a different direction. Mainstays at the club for years – Eric Morillo & Luciano – are leaving and Tiesto has opted out of being a resident in Ibiza this summer to be in Vegas. David Guetta will still be rocking the house on Thursdays for his Fuck Me I’m Famous party, which started at Pacha. Even though two of it’s biggest stars have departed. Pacha is still going to have a sick lineup for you this summer. DJs that will be performing at Pacha this summer include Guy Gerber (resident on Wednesdays), Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Solomun, Bing Players, Paul Oakenfold, Hardwell, Nicky Romero, Bob Sinclair and the list goes on and on.
- Bomba Ibiza – Bomba Ibiza will be the new kid on the block this summer. Ibiza’s new club will be located in front of the Ibiza Marina, where Club Heaven used to be. Danny Whittle (Pacha Ibiza’s former Manager) has established a sick lineup for the club, which will feature the former Pacha Mainstays – Eric Morillo and Luciano as well as the Defected Party, which will feature Dennis Ferrer. The new club is backed by lifetime mogul Giuseppe Cipriani. Besides the great lineup the club is going to focus on Service (25% will be VIP) and will probably boast one of the best sound systems on the island, which will be custom fit and designed by Pioneer
- Ibiza Mainstays – The 2013 Line-up is still being revamped at Ibiza’s biggest clubs and should hopefully be 100% finished in mid-May. Below are some mainstay DJ’s & Parties from last year.
- New Over-the-Top Pacha Property and Ushuaia Tower Add-on
- Destino Pacha Ibiza Resort – The Pacha brand never does anything by halves . . . new to the island this summer, the Destino Pacha Ibiza Resort offers an all-encompassing resort experience which typifies everything that’s desirable in the Ibiza lifestyle. Perched atop the cliffs of Cap Martinet near Talamanca, Destino’s panoramic views take in Ibiza town and the medieval fortress Dalt Vila, the sands of neighbouring island Formentera and a dazzling stretch of the Mediterranean. It is only a short taxi ride to Pacha itself and the surrounding bars of Ibiza town, but remote enough to feel like an oasis from the hectic side of Ibiza life.
- Ushuaia Adding Tower Residence – The Ushuaia Tower, replacing the existing Fiesta Playa d’en Bossa hotel. The spectacular eight floor hotel forms part of an expansion of the existing Ushuaia Beach hotel. Directly next door to Ushuaia Beach Hotel, the Ushuaia Tower offers guests the full Ushuaia experience but with a little more exclusivity. With full access to the amenities of the Ushuaia Beach hotel and club, Ushuaia Tower guests can enjoy the unique hotel as well as all the benefits of a luxury hotel.