The Christ Statue plus Tijuca Forest Jeep Tour is a great add-on to your Rio de Janeiro trip. You get to experience 3 of Rio’s Top Attraction on one tour. The historic bohemia neighborhood of Santa Teresa with its mansions and museums and culture is a lovely change of pace from the busy beaches. The visit to the rainforest refreshes and cools even on the hottest days. And the Christ Statue never ceases to amaze, with its unparalleled views of Rio.
Cruising top-down with us means your journey along the hills between the destinations is part of the experience, you’ll be immersed in the nature, the hustle of the city, and everything in between.
Available hours: 08 am and 01 pm
Aprox. total duration: 5 hours
Why Should You Go?
- The Christ Statue – It’s Rio de Janeiro’s post card and Icon of the city.
- The Tijuca Rainforest – It’s one of the world’s largest urban rainforests and plays role in keeping the city green and protecting its water sources.
- The Santa Teresa neighborhood – It provides visitors with the quintessential Brazilian experience. Winding narrow streets and colorful historical buildings characterize the bohemian area, while from the top of Santa Teresa Hill, some of Rio’s best views of lush landscapes and Guanabara Bay unfold.
Christ Statue plus Tijuca Forest Tour Includes:
- Local guide
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel
- All tickets & entrance fees.
- Any item not described as included
Christ Statue plus Tijuca Forest Jeep Tour Highlights:
- Christ Statue
- Santa Teresa
What to bring:
- Note: We don’t stop for lunch on this tour, but there are snack bars at the locations to quench your thirst or settle a empty stomach.
- To Bring: Camera, sunglasses, hat, water, comfortable shoes, layered clothes appropriate for the weather.