Explore the greater area of Buenos Aires on this relaxing and informative tour. Departing from Buenos Aires downtown hotels, we will start our Tigre Delta Tour by visiting San Isidro. On the way, we will learn about the history and people that live there. Once arriving in San Isidro, we will be able to get out of the bus and stretch our legs at the city center. Here we will have some free time to explore, shop, and eat. We will also have some time to take in the beauty of the area from the Cathedral of San Isidoro located on the coastline.
When we arrive at Tigre we will take a boat to explore the rivers that make up The Paraná Delta. Take notice of the yacht clubs beside the Luján River as well as outstanding houses and mansions on the slopes facing the La Plata River. While taking in the sites, we will also get to learn about the history of the area. Once you are on the boat you will understand that the only way to fully comprehend the size of the area is by sailing its waters.
Tigre Delta Tour Inclusions
- Spanish/English-speaking guide
- Pick up only from Downtown Hotels
- The tour ends in the following points: Puerto Madero / Obelisk / Galerias Pacifico (to coordinate with the guide)
- The start time is an approximate departure time from your hotel. Your exact pick-up time will be sent to you once you confirm your reservation
- Hotels in the Palermo Neighborhood do not include pick-up or drop-off. You will need to travel by your own means to receive transfers from a nearby hotel
- This tour has a minimum requirement of 2 passengers. In the rare case this minimum is not met, you are entitled to your choice of a tour reschedule, tour credit towards another product, or a refund