Abu Dhabi is the capital city of the United Arab Emirates. The city has topped among all the other Emirates with its ultramodern skyline. The economy of the Emirate flourished with oil exports and commerce which is quite reflected in its shopping mega centers like the Marina Mall and other modern towers. The city owns gigantic gardens, parks and a chain of cosmopolitan luxury hotels. Abu Dhabi is the second-most populous city in the UAE. Avail Abu Dhabi tours and packages and enjoy your holidays!
Abu Dhabi Full Day Tour from Dubai Description:
Are you ready to witness the wonders of the capital city, Abu Dhabi? Join us on this unique Abu Dhabi City Tour with a 90 minutes drive in an air-conditioned vehicle from Dubai to Abu Dhabi.
First, we will take you to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest Mosques in the world with excellent architectural and interior works, exploring the onion-top domes, chandeliers, huge hand-knotted carpet, and more.
Later on, we will have a great opportunity to take photos at Abu Dhabi Corniche. Admire the breathtaking beauty of this place while clicking fascinating pictures of the attractions around. Then, we shall proceed to Marina Mall for a delicious lunch stop at your own expense, unless you have booked the lunch option.
Afterward, we will be taking you to Qasr Al Watan observing the architectural features, historical artifacts, and other treasures of the palace. Concluding your Abu Dhabi City Tour from Dubai, we will drop you off at your hotel in Dubai.
Duration: 8 – 9 hours
Abu Dhbai Full Day Tour from Dubai Highlights:
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Qasr Al Watan Visit
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel/ selected location in Dubai
- Clean and air-conditioned modern vehicle
- Professional licensed tour guide of your selected language
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque ( Photos Stop Condition will apply if it’s Closed Due COVID Situation)
- Abaya with a scarf for ladies (to be returned after use- for mosque visit)
- Cold mineral water
- Qasr Al Watan Visit (Replaced with Louvre Museum Visit if it’s Closed Due Situation)
- Lunch (at your own expense)
- Guided tour inside the Qasr Al Watan Palace
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above
- Tipping (not mandatory)
- All passengers must carry the Vaccination card while traveling. (Digitally or Physically)
- Any PCR TEST took in the last 30 days is fine whether from Home Country or from Dubai. (Digitally or Physically)
- Everyone must carry the Original Passport while traveling.
- Tour duration is fixed for all tours/activities, but it may vary depending on the city traffic.
- Opening time of mosque: 9 AM to 8 PM (everyday) & 5 PM – 8 PM (Fridays).
- The mosque is closed to tourists on certain dates and is usually communicated by the authorities only a few days through prior notice.
- The Grand Mosque remains closed during any Islamic festival, as per UAE law.
- The mosque and palace observe a very strict dress code. Women must wear long loose clothing, ensuring their arms and legs are fully covered with headcover all the time. For the mosque visit, the company provides a long, local abaya with the scarf (long black dress-attire) for women if needed, must be returned back. Men must not show above their knees and cover their shoulders, covering tattoos. Failure to do so will result in refusal of entry. The company does not provide any kind of clothes to men.
- The tour does not operate on Fridays during the Holy month of Ramadan.
- Lunch is not included, please use the free time at the Marina Mall to pick your favorite dish at the Food Court, Carrefour, or mall restaurants.
- Restaurants will not be available during the month of Ramadan as per the dates. It is recommended to carry some snacks with you.
- During the Presidential events, Qasr Al Watan might shut down to the public without any previous announcements as it is the National Palace. However, it will be replaced with Qasr Al Hosn or the Heritage Village visit. There is a shuttle bus service to the entrance from the main gate of the palace.
- Guided tours are not allowed within the palace; your guide will narrate important information about the palace before the visit.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible, but if anyone in your group has any physical disabilities, please get in touch and we can customize a private trip for you.
- Infants join for free if they do not occupy a seat.
See More Dubai Tours