Abu Dhabi is the capital city of the United Arab Emirates. The city has topped among all the other Emirates with its ultramodern skyline. The economy of the Emirate flourished with oil exports and commerce which is quite reflected in its shopping mega centers like the Marina Mall and other modern towers. The city owns gigantic gardens, parks and a chain of cosmopolitan luxury hotels. Abu Dhabi is the second-most populous city in the UAE. Avail Abu Dhabi tours and packages and enjoy your holidays!
Abu Dhabi Full Day Tour from Dubai Description:
The magnificent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is your first stop, one of the world’s largest mosques and widely considered among the city’s top attractions. The mosque was created by the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, to reflect the Islamic teachings of peace, tolerance, and diversity. During your visit, admire the white marble domes, elegant chandeliers, and intricate designs for which Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is famous.
The Corniche Road in Abu Dhabi spans eight kilometers along the waterfront, with children’s play areas, separate cycling and pedestrian lanes, cafés and restaurants, and the beautiful soft-sand Corniche Beach. As you spin along, take in panoramic views over the Persian Gulf before enjoying a photo-stop at the nearby Emirates Palace.
Your next stop is the iconic Etihad Towers, five luxurious skyscrapers forming a hub of shopping, dining, entertainment, and relaxation. On arrival, take the elevator to the observation deck on the 74th floor and take in uninterrupted views over the sparkling Abu Dhabi skyline. You’ll also be able to admire landmarks including the Emirates Palace and the Presidential Palace.
After lunch in Marina Mall (own expense), head on to Qaṣr Al-Waṭan – the Presidential Palace. This distinctive landmark offers a one-of-a-kind glimpse into Arab heritage and governance, and it’s here that visions for United Arab Emirates’ future are formed. As you admire the palace from the outside, listen as your guide shares insight into the UAE’s ambitions, culture, expertise, and inspirations.
Duration: 8 – 9 hours
Abu Dhbai Full Day Tour from Dubai Highlights:
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Qasr Al Watan Visit
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Dubai
- Live guide
- Entry ticket to the Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Visit the observation deck of Etihad Towers
- Drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Stop at the Marina Mall
- Visit to Qasr Al Watan
- Entry inside Emirates Palace (only pass over)
- Lunch (at your own expense)
- Guided tour inside the Qasr Al Watan Palace
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above
- Tipping (not mandatory)
- Everyone must carry the Original Passport while traveling.
- Tour duration is fixed for all tours/activities, but it may vary depending on the city traffic.
- Opening time of mosque: 9 AM to 8 PM (everyday) & 5 PM – 8 PM (Fridays).
- The mosque is closed to tourists on certain dates and is usually communicated by the authorities only a few days through prior notice.
- The Grand Mosque remains closed during any Islamic festival, as per UAE law.
- The mosque and palace observe a very strict dress code. Women must wear long loose clothing, ensuring their arms and legs are fully covered with headcover all the time. For the mosque visit, the company provides a long, local abaya with the scarf (long black dress-attire) for women if needed, must be returned back. Men must not show above their knees and cover their shoulders, covering tattoos. Failure to do so will result in refusal of entry. The company does not provide any kind of clothes to men.
- The tour does not operate on Fridays during the Holy month of Ramadan.
- Lunch is not included, please use the free time at the Marina Mall to pick your favorite dish at the Food Court, Carrefour, or mall restaurants. Restaurants will not be available during the month of Ramadan as per the dates. It is recommended to carry some snacks with you.
- During the Presidential events, Qasr Al Watan might shut down to the public without any previous announcements as it is the National Palace. However, it will be replaced with Qasr Al Hosn or the Heritage Village visit. There is a shuttle bus service to the entrance from the main gate of the palace. Guided tours are not allowed within the palace; your guide will narrate important information about the palace before the visit.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible, but if anyone in your group has any physical disabilities, please get in touch and we can customize a private trip for you.
- Infants join for free if they do not occupy a seat.
See More Dubai Tours