A visit to Amsterdam should always start with a city canal cruise through the famous UNESCO World Heritage canals. This quintessential experience is best way to soak up the vibe and overall layout and sites of the city. Discover the beautiful city of Amsterdam, known as the ‘Venice of the North,’ aboard a glass-topped canal boat. Discover 17th-century buildings and landmarks like the Anne Frank House, and learn about the city’s history from an audio guide. The Amsterdam Canal Cruise is the perfect way to get acquainted with this vibrant city.
Amsterdam Canal Cruise Highlights:
- Golden Bend
- Muziekgebouw aan ‘t IJ
- Maritime Museum
- VOC ship
- NEMO Museum
- City Canals of Amsterdam
- Historical City Center
- Amsterdam North
- IJ River
- 75 minute canal cruise
- Audio guide in 21 languages
- Sweet or savory snack box
- Transfers to and from your accommodation
COVID-19 H&S rules:
• The main rule is to keep 1,5 meters distance where possible.
• Before departure guests will be asked if they have any health complaints that can indicate that they have Covid-19.
• Waiting lines can be a maximum of 10 pax long with 1,5 meters distance
• In our shops and docks, we have disinfectant hand gel that must by applies before boarding the boat.
• Boats have a maximum capacity of 30 pax.
• In our boats all tables now have table numbers. Guests will receive a table number when getting on board. The tables in the back of the boat will be placed first.
• When departing the boat, guests on the tables in the front of the boat will need to depart first.
• Guests need to remain seated during the canal cruise and are not allowed to walk through the boat.
• Earplugs and empty F&B packaging needs to be taken off board by the guests themselves.
• Boats will be cleaned after every canal cruise.
Your cruise will depart from the dock opposite Heineken Experience at Stadhouderskade 551 in Amsterdam.
Take tram 1, 2, 5,11 and 12 stop at Leidseplein. from there the dock is a 2 minute walk.