Located 130km/81 miles south of Rio, Angra dos Reis is a beautiful coastal town with pristine beaches. With an archipelago of more than 300 islands and countless beaches the Angra dos Reis Full Day Tour is a can’t miss.
Angra dos Reis Full Day Tour Description:
The town of Angra dos Reis has been continuously settled since the early 1500s. There are many lovely old buildings from the colonial past when the town was a great port and agricultural center.
A schooner waits at the dock to take visitors on a cruise of the many islands, stopping for a swim in the enticing turquoise blue waters. Then a delicious lunch of hot and cold self-service buffet will be served.
Why Should You Go? It’s breathtaking! The crystal clear waters and pristine white sand draw visitors from all over the world.
Times: 7:00am – 6:00pm
Duration: 12 hours
Type: Regular (non private)
Activity Level: Low/Medium
- Adventure to the islands of Angra dos Reis on a 5-hour guided cruise
- Enjoy a hot and cold buffet lunch on board the boat
- Plunge into turquoise waters around Angra dos Reis for a relaxing swim
- Roundtrip hotel transfers from Rio de Janeiro included
- 5-hour schooner cruise
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Keep in mind that this is a regular tour with other tourists so the bus will be picking up and dropping off people in different hotels. If you would like to avoid picking up and dropping off other passengers, please ask for the last meeting point location when calling to reconfirm or when selecting your pick up point.
- Departure times for this tour vary by date with special departure times during Carnival as there are street closures during this time.
- Pickup is available from most major hotels in the zones Sao Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema, and Copacabana, or the cruise ship port.
- This tour requires a minimum number of guests.