The Arenal Volcano Hike Tour is the most traditional and popular tour in La Fortuna.
Arenal Volcano Hike Tour Description:
The tour begins in the northwest area of the volcano, it was the area with the most volcanic activity in the last period of eruptions. Once there, we start a walk on the trails that crosses the regenerating forest area and crosses over a large block of petrified lava, produced by past eruptions, steep slopes and sandy soils.
It is possible to observe a great variety of plants, wildlife, magnificent rock formations, in addition to the volcanic landscape the place offers a wonderful view of Lake Arenal.
During the tour, our experienced guides will provide you with interesting and educational information regarding the history of the Volcano, lithological cycles, forest formation processes, and general volcanology.
Duration: 3 hours 30 min
- Arenal Volcano
- Bilingual naturalist guide
- Fruits and water bottle.
- Child rate applies only when shared with a minimum of 2 paying adults.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for people with heart problems, recent surgeries, back problems, people with low mobility or pregnancy.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Hotels and Pick Up Places included in price must be inside a perimeter of 5 miles around La Fortuna Main Office.
- Comfortable clothing, binoculars, camera, repellent, sunscreen, rain coat, and hiking shoes.
See More Tours in La Fortuna