Enjoy our Arraial do Cabo Full Day Tour through the crystal-clear waters of Arraial do Cabo, the “Brazilian Caribbean”, located in the region of Costa do Sol (Sun Coast). Includes round trip from Rio de Janeiro, lunch and time for dives and photos.
Arraial do Cabo Full Day Tour Description:
After pick up from your hotel, the bus passes over the Rio-Niteroi Bridge and on to Arraial do Cabo. The ride to Arraial is usually about two hours in each direction without traffic. When you arrive in Arraial do Cabo, head to the boat (schooner) and admire all the beauty of the region known as the “Brazilian Caribbean”. Sit back and enjoy the views of paradise.
Disembark and enjoy a 40-minute stop to dive in the crystal-clear waters of Praia do Farol and Prainhas do Pontal. Make a stop for photos in the beautiful landscapes of the Gruta Azul, Fenda de Nossa Senhora and Pedra do Gorila. Your last 20-minute stop is at one of the city’s most famous spots, enjoy the refreshing waters and incredible scenery of Praia do Forno.
Then, have typical lunch at a local buffet restaurant and return to Rio de Janeiro.
Schedule: Monday to Saturday Time: 8:00 am Departs: Mornings Duration: Approximately 12 hours
- Farol Beach
- Pontal Beach
- Gruta Azul
- Fenda de Nossa Senhora
- Pedra do Gorila
- Praia do Forno
- Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana.
- Professional Tour Guide
- Brief Introduction Tour
- Boat (schooner) tour in Arraial do Cabo with stops for swimming
- Buffet lunch at local restaurant
- Drinks (available for purchase on the boat and during lunch)
- Diving mask/snorkel (available for rental on the boat)
- Optional Gratuities.
- This tour operates rain or shine.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Boat tour takes about 2 hours before it gets back to the city.
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date.
- For your safety, the boat (schooner) ride in Buzios, as well as all nautical routes, are subject to change according to maritime conditions and intervention by the Brazilian Navy.
- In case of a strong wind, the boat trip will not occur and will be replaced by a walk along the shore.
- It is recommended that you bring water, sunscreen, a towel and a camera