Discover Athens with our Athens Sightseeing Tour that combines many of the city’s principal modern and classical sights.
Athens Sightseeing Tour Description:
During this quality value, day out you will see a variety of sites including the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in front of Parliament House on Constitution Square, Panathenian Stadium (site of the first modern Olympic games in 1896), the Temple of Zeus and the Presidential Palace.
The climax of the tour will be a visit to the citadel of the ancient city of Athens, the Acropolis. It holds several monuments including the incredible Parthenon. A visit to the newly built, stunning Acropolis Museum will also be a major highlight of the day!
Seeing Athens’ highlights in half a day is nearly impossible on your own. This guided tour covers them with ease, making it ideal for time-pressed visitors.
After a panoramic coach tour around landmarks including the Parliament and Panathenaic Stadium, you switch to foot to explore the highlights of the UNESCO-listed Acropolis.
A choice of departures and an upgrade for a morning visit to the Acropolis Museum provide added flexibility.
Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat, & Sun Time: 8:30 am
- Visit the Acropolis
- Guided Tour of the Acropolis Museum (except on Mon)
- Overview of All the Must-See Sites of Athens
- See Athens’ ancient and modern highlights
- Travel easily around sights such as the Parliament and National Library
- Explore the Acropolis’ treasures on foot, including the Parthenon
- Choice of departures, with a morning upgrade to add the Acropolis Museum
- Entrance Fees to the Acropolis
- Entrance Fees to the Acropolis Museum (except on Mon)
- The climb up to the Parthenon is not suitable for people with walking difficulties.
- Tour returns at approximately 1:30 p.m.
- The Acropolis Museum does not open on Mondays.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
See more Athens Tours