During this 3-hour Barcelona Tapas Tour with Flamenco Show, you will get an exclusive inside look at Catalan and Spanish culture. Your expert local guide will begin the tour with a stroll through Barcelona’s magical Gothic Quarter, the tour will continue to some typical tapas bars, where you will have a chance to taste authentic local specialties and hear about how they are prepared. Finish the day with a fascinating Flamenco performance at one of Barcelona’s best theaters.
Barcelona Tapas Tour with Flamenco Show Description:
On this magical, interactive tour of Barcelona come to understand both Spanish and Catalan cultures by enjoying a variety of guided experiences.
Accompanied by a local guide, explore the Gothic Quarter, a neighborhood with over 2,000 years of history. Make several stops along the way, with your guide sharing the fascinating secrets and stories behind each major landmark.
Take a relaxing stroll on La Rambla, the most famous street in the city. This tree-lined avenue with its typical flower stalls, street performers, traditional restaurants, and lofty café terraces will make you feel like you’re walking in a painting.
After working up an appetite, stop at some typical tapas bars to enjoy authentic local specialties. Learn all about the special ways in which Catalans changed classic Spanish tapas to make them their own. Taste a selection of delicious tapas with a refreshing beverage of your choice.
Continue to a famous Barcelona theater, and enjoy an amazing live flamenco performance. This is a traditional Spanish art form, composed of music, song, and fierce dance that date back to the mid-XIX century.
Attend the show at the mythical Tablao Flamenco in Barcelona’s downtown. This place is popular among flamenco amateurs and experts alike because of its extraordinary atmosphere and the intimate experience with some of the city’s most talented dancers and singers of the city.
Experience the strength, the rhythm, and the passion of the most recognized Spanish style of dance! Very unique and boasting high cultural value, Flamenco can even be found on the UNESCO List of Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity
When does it run? Daily
Duration: 3 hours
Points of interest:
- Gothic Quarter
- La Rambla
- Authentic Spanish Tapas Bar
- Flamenco Show
- A three-hour tapas and flamenco tour of Barcelona
- Discover the highlights of the Gothic Quarter with a knowledgeable local guide
- Stroll along the iconic Ramblas
- Taste authentic Spanish and Catalan dishes at a typical tapas bar
- Enjoy the sights, sounds, and passion of a live flamenco show
- A small group tour of a maximum of 8 guests ensures a better experience and personal attention from your guide
- Professional guide
- Walking Tour in Gothic Quarter
- Selection of tapas
- 1 drink (sangria, beer, wine, or soft drink)
- Entrance to Flamenco show
- Children (under 18 years old) must be accompanied by an adult
- Any private expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We love providing delicious options for those with dietary needs. If you have a food allergy or dietary requirement, please tell us when booking..