On the Blue and Green Cave Tour from Hvar is a can’t miss activity. The tour starts at Hvar seafront from where we are head to the islet of Ravnik. Don’t be surprised to see dolphins playing nearby the boat.
Blue and Green Cave Tour from Hvar Description:
Our first stop is Green Cave, special for its emerald light, where we enter by boat and you get the chance to take a swim and explore the underwater world. If you like more adventure don’t miss the chance the jump off the cliff outside the cave.
If you thought you could not be more impressed by the beauty of nature wait until you visit the Blue Cave. It is situated on a small island of Biševo from where the guides take you by boat inside the cave. Trying to describe its stunning beauty by words is useless, it needs to be seen.
The next stop is Stiniva Cove, a lagoon hidden between two huge cliffs. What to do there? Relax, enjoy, take a swim and dive….. just be amazed.
From here, we cruise the coast of Vis island before arriving at the Paklinski island, a playful chain of woody isles, dipped in a clear, azure sea with some little hidden bays.
We will stop at one of the archipelago’s most popular bays, Vinogradišće at Palmižana, where you can enjoy lunch at seaside restaurants and have a cocktail in a lounge beach bar. After lunch, you have some free time to take a swim and sunbathe and after head back to Hvar.
When does it run? Daily
Duration: 7.5 hours
Departure info for the tour:
- 10:30 Departure from Hvar Town
- 11:15 Swim break in Green Cave – short break for swimming inside the Green Cave on Ravnik Island
- 11:45 Sightseeing of Stiniva Cove – time for enjoying the beauty of one of the most beautiful beaches in Europe for 2016 while swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing or having a drink in the beach bar
- 12:45 Visiting Blue Cave – sightseeing of the biggest tour highlight and experience the outstanding beauty of the Blue Cave’s flickering light. As we arrive at the island Bisevo, we stop at the Blue Cave’s docking site where visitors purchase tickets (100 kn) and go to the boarding line to enter the small boat which will take you just around the corner into the Blue Cave.
- 14:00 Exploring hidden beach – depending on the queue at the Blue Cave and guests preferences we will visit one more beautiful beach – Lagoon of island Budikovac or Pritiščina – the smallest beach on the island of Vis
- 15:00 Relaxing on Pakleni islands – free time at the Palmižana bay where you can taste authentic Mediterranean cuisine in one of the seaside restaurants ( Bacchus, Zori, Toto’s, Laganini), have a cocktail and enjoy music in popular lounge bar Laganini or swim and sunbathe on the sandy beach.
- 18:00 Return to Hvar
- Blue Cave – experience the outstanding beauty of world-famous natural phenomena
- Green Cave – swim in the emerald sea and explore the underwater world
- Stiniva Cove – relax, sunbathe and take a photo of the breathtaking beach
- Paklinski island ( Palmižana) – cruise through azure bays of the charming archipelago
- Fuel and skipper
- Passenger insurance
- Drinking water
- Snorkeling gear
- Entrance fees into Blue & Green Caves (about 20 USD total)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund