If you are staying on the Argentine side, it’s a must to see the Brazil Falls from Puerto Iguazu. You will be picked up from your hotel. All passengers must have the necessary documentation to leave Argentina and enter Brazil (check requirements according to each nationality)
Brazil Falls From Puerto Iguazu Description:
Upon arrival at the Visitor Center, we board the buses that begin the walk inside the park and will lead us to the start of the walkways, the route of which will be 1,200 meters of the path over the Iguazu River canyon. At this starting point of the tour, we have a panoramic view of the Argentine falls and do a brief stop to take some amazing pictures.
Advancing in the route, we will observe the canyon of the Iguazu River, the Salto Rivadavia, and Tres Mosqueteros, among others. Towards the end of the tour, we will arrive at the lower viewpoint of the Devil’s Throat, which at this point is about 200 meters. away.
The tour ends next to Salto Floriano, where the elevator that takes us to the level of the bus parking is installed. Back to the hotel.
- The Brazilian side of the Iguazu Falls
- Iguazu River canyon
- Salto Rivadavia
- Tres Mosqueteros
- Devil’s Throat
- Salto Floriano
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- National Park Fee
- Bi-lingual Guide
- The excursion to the Brazilian park is half-day, with departures in the morning or the afternoon. Does not contemplate stops for lunch
- Some countries need VISA to enter Brazil (check with your country embassy)
- Verify the validity of personal documentation for leaving the country and entering Brazil
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, and insect repellent
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible