The Budapest Hop On Off Tour immerses you in one of Europe’s most intriguing cities. It is an awesome way to quickly get your bearings and see the setup and major highlights of the Hungarian capital. Many of our guests enjoy these types of tours as they can either “hop off” and check out the sites or do a full circle around the whole city as an overview and THEN hop off and explore the sites that they are interested in with more detail.
Check out panoramic views of spectacular Heroes’ Square, elegant Andrassy Avenue and the magnificent Parliament building. Hop off to explore Margaret Island, the old Castle District, and discover Budapest’s hidden gems. The tour has three different routes both a red and a blue route that cover different parts of the city as well as a boat river tour of the Danube.
Budapest Hop On Hop Off Tour Highlights:
- See all of the capital’s best sites quickly
- Three routes to choose rom
- Free Danube river cruise
- Free Wifi onboard
- Free audio Commentary in multiple languages
- Free Budapest walking tour (90 minute tour)
- transportation to the bus stops (you must meet at a local stop)
- Entrances to monuments
- meals/ tips for bus guides (optional)
click HERE for more Budapest Tours