The sheer number of tourist attractions in Buenos Aires, Argentina can feel overwhelming, but this 3-hour Buenos Aires City Tour allows you to hit all of the highlights in short order with interesting, educational commentary from a local guide.
Buenos Aires City Tour Description
After pickup at your hotel, begin your sightseeing adventure in Buenos Aires’ Retiro neighborhood, home to many of the city’s exclusive hotels and shops. Settle into your comfortable bus or minivan as you travel towards Plaza de Mayo, the political center of Buenos Aires and home to Casa Rosada, the rosy pink home of the Argentinian president.
After a stop for photos here, move on to other nearby tourist attractions in Buenos Aires like the Teatro Colón, Plaza de República, and the Obelisco de Buenos Aires (Obelisk of Buenos Aires.)
Your vehicle will then continue on to tango-centric San Telmo by way of Puerto Madero, where you can visit the weekend antique market if your sightseeing tour of Buenos Aires occurs on a Sunday. Colorful La Boca is up next, originally an Italian neighborhood with a famous pedestrian-only street called the Caminito.
Disembark and stroll through the community of local artists selling their masterpieces on the street. Back on the coach, continue to populous Palermo and tour through Palermo Woods, home to the city’s planetarium and the Buenos Aires Zoo.
Your tour will end up in exclusive Recoleta, home of many of the city’s most impressive mansions, and one of the Buenos Aires’ most treasured cultural attractions, the Recoleta Cemetery. You’ll be dropped at Galerias Pacifico, a shopping area where you can explore at your own pace.
- 3-hour sightseeing tour of Buenos Aires
- Visit the colorful Buenos Aires neighborhoods of La Boca and San Telmo
- Visit iconic landmarks like the Obelisk and La Bombonera soccer stadium
- Admire the architectural treasures of Plaza de Mayo, Plaza Congreso and Puerto Madero
- Ideal introduction to Buenos Aires for first-time visitors or those short on time
- Transport by bus or minivan
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Pick up not included from Palermo area hotels.