Argentines breathe, sleep and eat FUTBOL aka soccer so if you are in Argentina checking out a Buenos Aires Soccer Match is a can’t miss! It’s always good to go with a tour as tickets are very hard to purchase because Socios (Club Members) always get first dibs on tickets and most of the time you will need to purchase resold tickets.
Buenos Aires Soccer Match Description:
Also, a soccer match in Buenos Aires is no joke. They are mad about their soccer so going with an experienced local guide is a plus in regards to safety.
After pickup from your hotel in Buenos Aires, arrive at the stadium and settle into your seat on the side of the home team. Then, get ready to watch some of the world’s best soccer players face their contenders on the soccer field!
The top two clubs in Buenos Aires are River Plate (plays at Monumental Stadium) and Boca Juniors (plays at the World Famous Bombonera Stadium).
The Argentine Football season goes from late August until mid-May.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission to one of the most important Argentine soccer stadiums to watch a soccer match in Buenos Aires
- See Argentina’s national team compete or watch the soccer clubs play in a local game
- Cheer along with the passionate crowd
- Learn to sing the fútbol songs
- Hear stories about the soccer players, local clubs and teams from your guide
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance Ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Downtown/Palermo)
- Food and drinks (one per person)
- Food and drinks (hamburgers and hot dogs available for purchase at stadium; you may also bring your own snacks)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If the date of the selected match is rescheduled, you will be notified in advance.
- Match date fixtures and kick off times are subject to change (and confirmed the week previous to the game) but will take place on the Saturday or Sunday of the scheduled weekend.
- You must present your ID or Passport or Drivers License in order to enter to the stadium.
- Most travelers can participate
- We recommend you to bring only essential items. (eg cell phone, wallet)
- It is not allowed to enter with food, drinks and/or professional cameras.