Buzios is an amazing seaside resort town frequented by well to do Brazilians about two hours driving time from Rio. It features many beautiful beaches and a charming town with cobblestone streets lined with restaurants, galleries and boutiques. This tour is a great glimpse to get to know Buzios. Take an incredible Buzios Full Day Tour on board in a schooner, where you will take a beautiful ride along the beautiful beaches and islands in the north of the peninsula. You will visit 12 beaches and 2 islands with three stops to swim and relax.
After a tasty lunch, also try the beauty of Buzios in a unique way, from an open-air car stopping at beautiful beaches and picturesque spots to give you an overview of the spectacular peninsula!
Buzios Full Day Tour Description:
After pick up from your hotel, the bus passes over the Rio-Niteroi Bridge and on to Búzios. The ride to Buzios is usually about two hours in each direction without traffic. Upon arrival in Búzios, the group is taken on a walk through cobbled streets rich with quaint charm, made famous by the French actress Brigitte Bardot.
Búzios, once a quaint fisherman’s village, has changed in some ways dramatically and in others not at all to become the fashionable and sophisticated city it is today.
Meet friendly residents from over 44 different nationalities in this community of just 15,000 people. At the end of the day, visitors are returned to their hotels in Rio.
Schedule: Days: Fridays Time: 8:00 am Departs: Mornings Duration: Approximately 12 hours
- Azeda Beach
- Joao Fernandes Beach
- Tartaruga Beach
- Forno Beach
- Ponta da Lagoinha
- Rua das Pedras
- Walk Through Buzios
- Relaxing Day in a Nearby Gem
- Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana.
- Professional Tour Guide
- Brief Introduction Tour
- Buffet lunch at local restaurant
- Free time to walk along the streets in Buzios’s Downtown are
- Boat (schooner) tour in Buzios with stops for swimming
- Drinks (available for purchase on the boat and during lunch)
- Diving mask/snorkel (available for rental on the boat)
- Optional Gratuities.
- This tour operates rain or shine.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Boat tour takes about 2 hours before it gets back to the city.
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date.
- For your safety, the boat (schooner) ride in Buzios, as well as all nautical routes, are subject to change according to maritime conditions and intervention by the Brazilian Navy.
- In case of a strong wind, the boat trip will not occur and will be replaced by a walk along the shore.
- It is recommended that you bring water, sunscreen, a towel and a camera