Start your Caldera Sunset Tour With Dinner from the pickup point near to your hotel, then board on the biggest & most beautiful Traditional Sailing Wooden Boat, named “APHRODITE” at the “Athinios” Island Port of Santorini, settle into your comfortable seat on deck (maximum participation up to 130 guests in the Boat with the protocol of 245 guests – 185 seated) and cruise to your first stop in the famous Volcano of Santorini, named “Nea Kameni” Island. (New Burnt)
Caldera Sunset Tour With Dinner Description:
Get out of the boat to the little port of the volcano and enjoy 1.5 hours of free time to climb on the top of the volcano see and take pictures of the active crater and walk on its rims and learn from our Guide how volcanic eruptions created Santorini.
Get back on the boat and continue your cruise to “Palia Kameni” Island (New Burnt) for swimming in the thermal springs created by the volcano’s underwater power. The water temperature ranges from 25-30 degrees Celsius during the summer.
Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island and you will have the time to ship with your wine. Full dinner is served with wine & water!!
- Explore Santorini’s coasts and caldera on a deluxe catamaran cruise
- Swim and snorkel at island beaches and soak in volcanic springs
- Includes unlimited drinks and a Greek dinner served at sunset
- Cruise boat ticket
- Bus Transfer from and to the pickup point near to your hotel
- Tour Guide on Board (Guide’s Languages: Greek, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)
- Buffet Menu: Pork rolls, chicken rolls, rice, baked potatoes, Greek salad, tzatziki (cucumber+yogurt+garlic), bread, seasonal fruit, and free local wine during the buffet.
- Entrance fee on the Volcano 2.5 euros
- If you wish to avoid the bus service, you can take the boat from the Old Port of Fira at 15:00 and you can disembark at the Old Port of Fira where the boat sails right after Sunset and before Athinios port. Old Port of Fira is located above the main village of Santorini and you can choose between walking down or use the cable car. (Cable Car Ticket Cost: €6 per way)
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required