The Christ Statue plus Tijuca Forest Jeep Tour is a great add-on to your Rio de Janeiro trip. You get to experience 3 of Rio’s Top Attraction on one tour. The historic bohemia neighborhood of Santa Teresa with its mansions and museums and culture is a lovely change of pace from the busy beaches. The visit to the rainforest refreshes and cools even on the hottest days. And the Christ Statue never ceases to amaze, with its unparalleled views of Rio.
Cruising top-down with us means your journey along the hills between the destinations is part of the experience, you’ll be immersed in nature, the hustle of the city, and everything in between.
Available hours: 08 am and 01 pm
Approx. total duration: 5 hours
Why Should You Go to Christ Statue plus Tijuca Forest Jeep Tour?
- The Christ Statue – It’s Rio de Janeiro’s postcard and icon of the city.
- The Tijuca Rainforest – It’s one of the world’s largest urban rainforests and plays a role in keeping the city green and protecting its water sources.
- The Santa Teresa neighborhood – It provides visitors with the quintessential Brazilian experience. Winding narrow streets and colorful historical buildings characterize the bohemian area, while from the top of Santa Teresa Hill, some of Rio’s best views of lush landscapes and Guanabara Bay unfold.
- Christ Statue
- Santa Teresa
- Local guide
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel
- All tickets & entrance fees.
- Any item not described as included
- Note: We don’t stop for lunch on this tour, but there are snack bars at the locations to quench your thirst or settle an empty stomach.
- To bring a camera, sunglasses, hat, water, comfortable shoes, layered clothes appropriate for the weather.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather.