Below is a list of TGW Travel Group destinations based on the Covid-19 Travel Restrictions per country. Keep in mind that requirements and restrictions can change at anytime without notice and this article is only for general informational purposes only. It is recommended to speak with your closest consulate of the destination you are traveling to before booking in order to ensure you have the correct and most up to date information in this rapidly changing environment. It is also a good idea to download your airline’s app as many airlines require travelers to do so and verify information prior to travel.
We do not endorse traveling against government travel advisories and recommend that you consult with your physician prior to traveling during the pandemic. This page was last updated on June 24th, 2022 – As of 2023, we are no longer updating this page and request that all travelers consult with their closest consulate and airline for requirements.
- Europe: (Spain, Portugal, Greece, Croatia, Germany, Iceland, Italy, France, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Turkey, United Kingdom)
- United Arab Emirates (Dubai)
- United States
Europe Travel Restrictions
European Travel Restrictions have been changing constantly. Due to this fact, we are providing links to each of our European destinations’ travel advisory sites.
- Spain Travel Restrictions
- Portugal Travel Restrictions
- Greece Travel Restrictions
- Croatia Travel Restrictions
- Germany Travel Restrictions
- Hungary Travel Restrictions
- Iceland Travel Restrictions
- Italy Travel Restrictions
- France Travel Restrictions
- Czech Republic Travel Restrictions
- Netherlands Travel Restrictions
- Turkey Travel Restrictions
- United Kingdom Travel Restrictions
Brazil Travel Restrictions
All countries are allowed to visit but must meet the following entry requirements:
- All travelers MUST be fully vaccinated for COVID19 in order to ENTER Brazil. Only certain medical exemptions are allowed. Please contact your closest consulate of Brazil and your airline prior to departure for specific details. As of April 1st, 2022 travelers no longer need to fill out the government “Health Declaration Form” and no longer require testing prior to travel.
Colombia Travel Restrictions
All passengers need to fill out the online migration form called “Check-Mig” between 24 hours and 1 hour before the flight. This form will help pre-screen arrivals and speed up time at customs.
For more updated info, check out the Colombia Covid-19 Travel page.
Peru Travel Restrictions
With the ever changing restrictions in Peru, we are directing our clients to the official Peru Tourism Site.
Argentina Travel Restrictions
Click HERE for more information.
Chile Travel Restrictions
Click here for more information.
Uruguay Travel Restrictions
Click HERE for more information.
United Arab Emirates Travel Restrictions
The UAE Travel Restrictions are changing all the time. Please use the links below to check on the current restrictions.
As of 12:01AM ET on June 12, 2022, CDC will no longer require air passengers traveling from a foreign country to the United States to show a negative COVID-19 viral test or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 before they board their flight. For more information click here.