United Arab Emirates (Dubai)
Europe Travel Restrictions
Due to the current lockdowns in Europe, ONLY essential travel is permitted and recommended. At the moment, most countries are only allowing in people traveling from other EU nations. European Travel Restrictions are changing all the time so we are providing links to each of our European destinations’ travel advisory sites.
Brazil Travel Restrictions
All countries are allowed to visit but must meet the following entry requirements:
- A valid Visa. (Check if your country requires a Visa to visit Brazil)
- Arrivals should expect temperature checks, as Brazil has recently been testing new temperature screening systems since May.
- Since December 30, 2020, travelers have required tp present proof of a Covid-19 PCR negative test administered 72 hours prior to boarding. You will need to show this to the airline at check-in. Check with your airline prior to departure for any requirements. Click HERE for more information.
The above information is valid for travel by air. All land borders are closed for entry with the exception of Brazilian nationals.
Colombia Travel Restrictions
At the moment, most countries are permitted to visit Colombia under regular visa requirements. All travelers arriving in Colombia are required to bring proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR swab test, taken no longer than 96 hours prior to departure.
All passengers need to fill out the online migration form called “Check-Mig” between 24 hours and 1 hour before the flight. This form will help pre-screen arrivals and speed up time at customs. Download CoronApp to self-report your health throughout the duration of your trip.
For more updated info, check out the Colombia Covid-19 Travel page.
Peru Travel Restrictions
With the ever changing restrictions in Peru, we are directing our clients to the official Peru Tourism Site. This is another useful article on Peru Travel Restrictions.
Argentina Travel Restrictions
Argentina’s borders are closed for tourism for the time being at least until the end of February 2021. Click HERE for more information.
Chile Travel Restrictions
As of December 31st, those who enter Chile, whether Chileans, resident foreigners or visiting foreigners, must undergo a mandatory 10-day quarantine. The quarantine can be lifted with a negative PCR result taken from the seventh day of quarantine onwards. Click here for more information.
Uruguay Travel Restrictions
Uruguay’s borders are closed for foreign tourists for the time being. Click HERE for more information.
United Arab Emirates Travel Restrictions
The UAE Travel Restrictions are changing all the time. Please use the links below to check on the current restrictions.
With few specific exceptions, foreign nationals who have been in any of the following countries during the past 14 days may not enter the United States.
- European Schengen area (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican City)
- United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland)
- Republic of Ireland
- South Africa
Effective January 26, the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) requires that all air passengers entering the United States (including U.S. citizens and Legal Permanent Residents) to present a negative COVID-19 test, taken within three calendar days of departure or proof of recovery from the virus within the last 90 days. Airlines must confirm the negative test result or proof of recovery for all passengers two years of age and over prior to boarding. Airlines must deny boarding of passengers who do not provide documentation of a negative test or recovery.