United Arab Emirates (Dubai)
Europe Travel Restrictions
Due to the current lockdowns in Europe, ONLY essential travel is permitted and recommended. At the moment, most countries are only allowing in people traveling from other EU nations. European Travel Restrictions are changing all the time so we are providing links to each of our European destinations’ travel advisory sites.
Brazil Travel Restrictions
All countries are allowed to visit but must meet the following entry requirements:
- A valid Visa. (Check if your country requires a Visa to visit Brazil)
- Arrivals should expect temperature checks, as Brazil has recently been testing new temperature screening systems since May.
- Starting December 30, 2020, you will need proof of a Covid-19 PCR negative test administered 72 hours prior to boarding. You will need to show this to the airline at check-in.
The above information is valid for travel by air. All land borders are closed for entry with the exception of Brazilian nationals.
Colombia Travel Restrictions
At the moment, all countries are permitted to visit Colombia under regular visa requirements. All travelers arriving in Colombia are required to bring proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR swab test, taken no longer than 96 hours prior to departure.
All passengers need to fill out the online migration form called “Check-Mig” between 24 hours and 1 hour before the flight. This form will help pre-screen arrivals and speed up time at customs. Download CoronApp to self-report your health throughout the duration of your trip.
For more updated info, check out the Colombia Covid-19 Travel page.
Peru Travel Restrictions
With the ever changing restrictions in Peru, we are directing our clients to the official Peru Tourism Site. This is another useful article on Peru Travel Restrictions.
Argentina Travel Restrictions
Argentina’s borders are closed for tourism until January 31, 2021.
Chile Travel Restrictions
As of December 31st, those who enter Chile, whether Chileans, resident foreigners or visiting foreigners, must undergo a mandatory 10-day quarantine. The quarantine can be lifted with a negative PCR result taken from the seventh day of quarantine onwards.
Uruguay Travel Restrictions
Uruguay’s borders are closed for foreign tourists until January 31, 2021.
United Arab Emirates Travel Restrictions
The UAE Travel Restrictions are changing all the time. Please use the links below to check on the current restrictions.
With specific exceptions, foreign nationals who have been in any of the following countries during the past 14 days may not enter the United States. For a full list of exceptions, please refer to the relevant proclamations in the links below.
- European Schengen area (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican City)
- United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland)
- Republic of Ireland
After arriving at the United States from one of these countries, the CDC recommends that travelers stay home and monitor their health for 14 days. To get more up-to-date information go to the official USA Travel Restrictions Page.
Starting January 26, 2021, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will require all air passengers to present a negative COVID-19 test result before entering the United States.
- Air passengers will be required to get a viral test within the three days before their flight departs to the United States and provide written documentation of their laboratory test to the airline.
- Airlines must confirm the negative test result for all passengers or documentation of recovery before they board.
- If a passenger does not provide documentation of a negative test or recovery, or chooses not to take a test, the airline must deny boarding to the passenger.