Below is a list of TGW Travel Group destinations based on the Covid-19 Travel Restrictions per country. Keep in mind that requirements and restrictions can change at anytime without notice and this article is only for general informational purposes only. It is recommended to speak with your closest consulate of the destination you are traveling to before booking in order to ensure you have the correct and most up to date information in this rapidly changing environment.
Additionally it is important to check with your home country & state and city of residence to see if there is also a quarantine in effect upon your return back home from any of these countries. We do not endorse traveling against government travel advisories and recommend that you consult with your physician prior to traveling during the pandemic. This page was last updated on July 23, 2021
- Europe: (Spain, Portugal, Greece, Croatia, Germany, Iceland, Italy, France, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Turkey, United Kingdom)
- United Arab Emirates (Dubai)
- United States
Europe Travel Restrictions
European Travel Restrictions have been changing constantly and the EU is updating restrictions every two weeks. The USA is being added to the European Union’s safe travel list which will open up possibilities for travel for tourism purposes for summer 2021. This can also be rescinded at anytime. Due to this fact, we are providing links to each of our European destinations’ travel advisory sites.
- Spain Travel Restrictions
- Portugal Travel Restrictions
- Greece Travel Restrictions
- Croatia Travel Restrictions
- Germany Travel Restrictions
- Hungary Travel Restrictions
- Iceland Travel Restrictions
- Italy Travel Restrictions
- France Travel Restrictions
- Czech Republic Travel Restrictions
- Netherlands Travel Restrictions
- Turkey Travel Restrictions
- United Kingdom Travel Restrictions
Brazil Travel Restrictions
All countries are allowed to visit but must meet the following entry requirements:
- A valid Visa. (Check if your country requires a Visa to visit Brazil)
- Arrivals should expect temperature checks, as Brazil has recently been testing new temperature screening systems since May.
- Since December 30, 2020, travelers have required to present proof of a Covid-19 PCR negative test administered 72 hours prior to boarding. You will need to show this to the airline at check-in. Check with your airline prior to departure for any requirements. Click HERE for more information.
- Update : As of October 6th, 2021, Brazil will also accept an ANTIGEN test provided it was administered 24 hours prior to boarding time of a flight to Brazil.
- Travelers must also fill out a traveller’s health declaration form (DSV).
To complete Traveller’s Health Declaration (DSV). Click HERE to access the form. An electronic approval email of DSV will need to be presented before boarding and upon arrival in Brazil.
The above information is valid for travel by air. All land borders are closed for entry with the exception of Brazilian nationals. Also Please note that effective September 15th, 2021 Rio de Janeiro requires a completed valid vaccine certificate to enter monuments such as the Christ Statue and Sugarloaf Mountain as well as other attractions and certain events. This city ordinance is currently in effect and is subject to change at anytime.
Colombia Travel Restrictions
At the moment, most countries are permitted to visit Colombia under regular visa requirements.
All passengers need to fill out the online migration form called “Check-Mig” between 24 hours and 1 hour before the flight. This form will help pre-screen arrivals and speed up time at customs.
For more updated info, check out the Colombia Covid-19 Travel page.
Peru Travel Restrictions
Argentina Travel Restrictions
Argentina’s borders are closed for tourism for the time being. No estimated opening date has been announced (as of June 2021) Click HERE for more information.
Chile Travel Restrictions
At the moment, only Chilean citizens are allowed to enter. The travel restrictions are changing all the time, Click here for more information.
Uruguay Travel Restrictions
Uruguay’s borders are closed for foreign tourists for the time being. Click HERE for more information.
United Arab Emirates Travel Restrictions
The UAE Travel Restrictions are changing all the time. Please use the links below to check on the current restrictions.
With few specific exceptions, foreign nationals who have been in any of the following countries during the past 14 days may not enter the United States.
- European Schengen area (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican City)
- United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland)
- Republic of Ireland
- South Africa
Effective January 26 2021, the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) requires that all air passengers entering the United States (including U.S. citizens and Legal Permanent Residents) to present a negative COVID-19 test, taken within three calendar days of departure or proof of recovery from the virus within the last 90 days. Airlines must confirm the negative test result or proof of recovery for all passengers two years of age and over prior to boarding. Airlines must deny boarding of passengers who do not provide documentation of a negative test or recovery.