The Crazy About Football Maracana & Flamengo Tour you will spend a day in Rio de Janeiro visiting the Maracanã Stadium and 2 attractions in Flamengo Soccer Team: Flamengo Museum and Tour of Gávea.
Crazy About Football Maracana & Flamengo Tour Description:
Enter the Maracanã stadium and get to know the behind the scenes of the most important football stadium in Brazil. See the collection of historical objects about moments, matches and important players in the stadium. Visit the dressing rooms, warm up room, the press room and the field area. Take the opportunity to take a photo next to the sideline, on the players’ bench or in the fan zone.
Next, head to the headquarters of the Clube de Regatas do Flamengo, located beside the Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas, to do the Tour of Gávea and the Flamengo Museum.
The Tour of Gávea is the chance to get to know the main areas of Flamengo club, the most popular football team in Brazil. Pass by the basketball/volleyball gym, soccer stadium, gymnastics zone and the water park. If you are lucky, you might meet a former soccer player or Olympic athlete during the tour!
Discover and relive great memories and achievements of “Mengão” at the Flamengo Museum. Make a journey through history with the rich collection of images, audios, shirts, and the dressing room of the team in the 1981 Intercontinental Cup. Take photos with the trophies of the most recent achievements – Brasileirão 2019, Conmebol Libertadores 2019, Supercopa do Brasil 2020, and Conmebol Recopa 2020.
Finish the tour by visiting the official Flamengo store and take the opportunity to take a photo on the balcony with a huge flag and Christ the Redeemer in the background.
A perfect day in Rio de Janeiro for all crazy and passionate about football.
Schedule: Tuesday to Sunday
- Maracana Stadium
- Clube de Regatas do Flamengo
- Tour of Gávea and the Flamengo Museum
- Guided tour via air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees to Tour Maracanã, Tour of Gávea, and Flamengo Museum
- Professional tour guide with live tour commentary in English, Spanish & Portuguese
- Tickets for games and/or events in Maracanã stadium
- Food and drinks (snack bars available in the attractions)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon, and São Conrado). No pickup from hostels or B&B.
- It is not permitted to enter Flamengo with shirts from other teams, national or international. Only football shirts allowed are from Flamengo or from the Brazilian national team.
- The itinerary in Flamengo may be changed according to the club’s availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult