The city of Dubai is a blissful amalgam of futuristic buildings, urbanscapes, beaches, sparkling coastlines, quaint heritage spots and spectacular entertainment venues. There are more things to do in Dubai than the metropolitan wonders that meet the eye. Beyond the sprawling city, lies the enchanting desert and beyond the lofty skyscrapers flows the sparkling sea and amidst the hustle of the metropolis, thrives a glorious culture! The tallest building (Burj Khalifa) to the biggest Picture Frame (Dubai Frame) can be witnessed in this iconic city.
Dubai City Tour with Burj Khalifa Description:
Have you ever wondered how exciting a Dubai City Tour with Burj Khalifa can be? We shall start our day by visiting the Palm Jumeirah – an artificial island where you get the opportunity to admire the luxurious hotel Atlantis, The Palm.
Continuing the tour to Burj Al Arab beach stop where we shall admire the architectural beauty of the sail-shaped hotel and click pictures. Our next stop will be the beautiful Blue Mosque inspired by the Ottoman and Andalusian styles, also known as Al Farooq Omar Bin Al Khattab Mosque.
Traversing the Al Fahidi Historical District, we shall visit the Al Khayma Heritage House and observe the Emirati traditions and customs. Later, we will move on exploring Dubai Creek taking a ride in the Abra Water Taxi to the other side of the Creek, providing you an opportunity to explore the Gold and Spice Souks.
A short drive will take us to visit the Burj Khalifa Observation Deck on the 124th/125th floor admiring the beautiful view of the cityscape. Once you complete the sightseeing in Dubai, we will drop you off at your hotel or selected location in Dubai.
Duration: 5 – 6 hours
- Al Farooq Omar Bin Al Khattab Mosque
- Al Khayma Heritage House
- Burj Khalifa
- Pick up from your hotel/apartments within Dubai city
- Clean and air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional licensed tour guide of your preferred language
- Abra water taxi fees
- Entry tickets to the 124th/125th-floor Observation Deck – At the Top, Burj Khalifa
- Cold mineral water
- Return hotel drop off (available only if option selected while booking)
- Tipping (Not mandatory)
- Any other expenses or services not mentioned above.
- Tour duration is fixed for all tours/activities, but it may vary depending on the city traffic.
- Some visits might be closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- The tour does not operate on Fridays during the Holy month of Ramadan.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible, but if anyone in your group has any physical disabilities, please get in touch and we can customize you a private trip.
- Free of charge if the infant does not occupy a seat.
See More Dubai Tours