Are you ready to experience the fun of a desert safari in Dubai? A 1 hour drive will take us to the Lahbab desert offering you a chance to experience the thrilling adventures of the desert with an optional quad bike ride followed by an exciting dune bashing and sand boarding experience.
Dubai Desert Safari Tour Description:
Excited about a heart-pounding desert adventure? Level up your fun in Dubai by setting out on an exciting desert safari through the desert’s golden sands. Get a comfortable transfer on an Air-conditioned 4WD vehicle, if the option is chosen.
At the desert, experience the real adventure as you tackle the sloping sands of the desert by dune bashing if the Red Dune Safari is selected. Worry not! You’ll be completely safe while enjoying it, under our guidance. Just after you recover from the excitement of dune bashing, you’ll get a chance to conquer the steepest slopes like a warrior by sandboarding.
The fun doesn’t end here. As the sun turns the countryside an amazing shade of crimson orange, Al Khayma Heritage Camp will be all set to welcome you. From there, reward yourself with feeding the camels and riding them to explore nature like a Bedouin local. Then comes your chance to be immersed in the Bedouin entertainment activities! Tick off your entertainment list as you indulge in the camp activities such as Live Arabic Coffee & tea station, Bedouin & Arabian Entertainment with a fire show, Henna, Shisha Station, and more.
A 3-course dinner with Emirati, Moroccan, & Arabian dishes catered by Al Khayma Restaurant is all that you need to feast your palate. The delicious dinner, catered by the Michelin BiB-rated restaurant, is sure to remind you of the good times in the camp later.
Once your heart and tummy are full, observe the millions of stars with an enchanting stargazing session with a high-power telescope to enlighten your evening before wrapping up the day.
Duration: 6 to 7 hours
- Al Khayma camp visit (Shared camp)
- Tanoura and “Ladies Khaliji Dance”
- Pickup and drop-off to your hotel or selected location
- Transportation by 4WD air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed desert safari guide
- Dune bashing (30-45 minutes)
- Camel ride (can be repeated as per requirement)
- Camel feeding
- Al Khayma Premium Camp visit
- Gaymat (sweets), Gahwa (coffee), and dates
- Henna Tatoo
- Falcon experience
- Shisha in the Shisha Area
- Unlimited Water & Soft drinks
- Sunset photo stop
- Arabian entertainment ” Tanura, Fire shows & Khaliji Dance “
- Live BBQ
- Open buffets Dinner “Emirati, Moroccan & Arabian Buffet “ vegetarian & non-vegetarian options” catered by Al Khayma Heritage Restaurant.
- Stargazing session
- High-power telescope
- Natural trees and fountains
- Table service during dinner (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Quad bike/Dune buggy activities (optional)
- Tipping (not mandatory)
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above.
- The 4-wheel drive vehicles are fully insured and well-equipped with all necessary safety features.
- The tour duration includes the pickup and drop-off service.
- Due to the Summer season weather condition your pickup time may get modify 1hour later and you will be notified in advance.
- Loose clothes are recommended during summer along with long clothes or jackets during winter.
- Pregnant ladies, anyone with back or neck pain, heart problems or other serious medical complaints and infants (under 3 years old) are not allowed during the dune bashing activity by car.
- Vegetarian food options are available.
- During the month of Ramadan, some entertainment shows may not be available.
- It is highly recommended that, you eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid sickness during the dune bashing.
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity to be taken at your own risk and is not covered by the activity provider’s insurance.
- It is strongly recommended you have international travel insurance.
- Due to heavy traffic in the Rove Marina and Wyndham Dubai Marina areas, Stella Di Mare Hotel will be the meeting point.
See More Dubai Tours