Are you ready to experience the fun of a desert safari in Dubai? A 1 hour drive will take us to the Lahbab desert offering you a chance to experience the thrilling adventures of the desert with an optional quad bike ride followed by an exciting dune bashing and sandboarding experience.
Dubai Desert Safari Tour Description:
Upon arriving at the camp, we will be welcoming you with Gahwa, Arabic coffee, Gaymat, sweets & Dates and guide you to your tent for refreshments. Later, we shall enjoy a camel caravan ride, clicking beautiful pictures of the beautiful desert around. Upon reaching back to the camp, feel free engaging in various Bedouin activities like Henna tattooing, Shisha smoking, Arab makeover and posing with the falcon.
Now, it is time for witnessing Tanoura dance and the “Ladies Khaliji Dance” after which we will invite you for a delicious Arabic style BBQ lunch/dinner buffet. Later, the camp lights will be turned off, enjoying the typical desert night ambiance.
Finally, as the Dubai evening desert safari comes to an end, we will drive you back to your hotel or selected location in Dubai.
Duration: 6 to 7 hours
- Al Khayma camp visit (Shared camp)
- Tanoura and “Ladies Khaliji Dance”
- Pick up and drop off at your selected hotel/ location in Dubai
- Transportation by 4WD air-conditioned Land Cruiser
- English-speaking licensed Safari Captain
- Dune bashing (30-45 minutes)
- Sunset photo stop
- Gaymat (sweets), Gahwa (coffee) & Dates
- Henna painting (tattoo)
- Falcon experience
- Camel ride experience (can be repeated)
- Camel Feeding
- Shisha pipe (hubble bubble flavor) free in the Shisha area only
- Unlimited soft drinks
- BBQ Meal (Open Buffet) with vegetarian & non-vegetarian options
- Cold mineral water in the vehicle during the transfer
- Alcoholic drinks
- Quad bike/Dune buggy activities (optional)
- Tipping (not mandatory)
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above.
- The duration of the tour includes both pick up and drop off timings as well.
- Pick up from outside the city locations will be advised to near locations.
- Tour duration is fixed for all tours/activities, but it may vary depending on the city traffic.
- Please wear sports shoes for safe sandboarding. It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any vomiting/ sickness during the dune bashing.
- By UAE law, pregnant ladies, people with heart & back problems, and infants (under 3 years old) are not allowed in shared dune bashing activity by car. (If these conditions apply to you, please contact our consultant to customize your tour)
- During the Holy month of Ramadan, you will be entertained by Tanoura and Fire shows in our desert camp (Al Khayma) as there will be some restrictions for “Ladies Khaliji Dance”. On other religious holidays, there will not be any entertainment activities in the camps as per the UAE law. The dates shall be announced by the government authorities a few days/weeks prior to the event/day.
- Before taking pictures of any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Taking photos of local women is not permitted
See More Dubai Tours