Meet your instructor of the Dubai JetSki Adventure at the Jet ski Station Dubai and pick up key safety tips and guidelines before hitting the water. When you’re ready, take to the waves from the prominent Fishermen’s Harbor and hit the gas!
Dubai JetSki Adventure Description:
As your skilled escort guide leads the way, zoom along the Arabian Sea coastline and soak up spectacular views over top attractions like the Burj Al Arab and Burj Khalifa.
Put your new-found jet-ski skills to the text as you bob and weave over the waves, and pose for photos from your guide.
Duration: 2 Hours
- Jet Ski ride (Yamaha FX Wave runner supercharged)
- Life jackets
- Bottled water
- Free Locker for your belongings
- Escort accompanying the ride
- Pictures that are taken by the Escort
- Shower and Toilets facility
- Pick up and drop off service
- Any personal expenses that are not mentioned
- Tipping (not mandatory)
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- You need to arrive at the location 10 minutes before the ride time.
- The weather conditions might affect the ride, in that case, we will ask to reschedule for another day.
- The ride option can be selected as per your preference.
- Please bring your Goggles along with the sunglasses
- Jet Ski drivers should be 16 years and the minimum age to join this activity is 7 years. (Under adult responsibility)
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level to ride Jet Ski.
- All participants must sign an indemnity form before the ride
- Please collect your ID before leaving the site.
- Any damage, injuries, or items lost during the ride are not covered by insurance and are the participant’s responsibility. Carry your Emirates ID, if you are from Emirates and bring a Passport if you are a foreigner. Personal belongings should be placed in the locker room.
See More Dubai Tours