If you are a fan of the HBO Series, then our Dubrovnik Game of Thrones Tour is a can’t miss! The Winter is Coming, so perhaps best use the warm days to explore Dubrovnik, the capital of Westeros, the King’s Landing.
Dubrovnik Game of Thrones Tour:
In its real-life, the Game of Thrones King’s Landing is known as Dubrovnik Old Town. Its stone streets, medieval towers and busy squares were the set for several seasons of the mega-popular TV show.
As you wander around with a die-hard-fan of a guide, spot famous locations in their everyday attire, such as the Walk of Shame stairs, the Littlefinger’s brothel, Red Keep at fort of St. Lawrence, the tower of the Undying among the City Walls.
The GOT producers dubbed Dubrovnik as “completely out of a George Martin novel” and this walking tour of Dubrovnik will vividly illustrate what made them think so.
When does it run?: Daily
Duration: 11 hours
- Meeting point is at Pile Square next to the fountain by Dubravka bar restaurant (just outside Pile Gate, the western entrance to Old Town)
- A guide will be holding a Game of Thrones Walking Tour sign. We kindly ask all the guests to be at the departure location at least 5 minutes before departure time for check-in.
- Guests are obligated to come to a tour departure point by themselves.
- Walk towards Lovrijenac fortress followed by a visit of the fortress
- Return to the Old Town and visit the City Walls
- Walkthrough streets of the Old Town
- Copy of City Walls Walking Tour from Dubrovnik
- Game of Thrones – Dubrovnik
- Game of Thrones from Split
- City Walls Walking Tour from Dubrovnik
- Old Town Walking Tour from Dubrovnik
- Local guide
- Entrance to the City Walls
- Entrance to the Lovrijenac fortress
- Any private expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is highly recommended to bring comfortable shoes and a hat
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level