Enjoy the Fast Track Sagrada Familia Park Guell Tour of the Basilica and the Expiatory Temple of the Sagrada Familia.
Although it is still under construction, it is one of the emblems of Barcelona and attracts millions of visitors every year. We will visit its extremely rich interior in symbolism and thanks to the explanations of our guides, you will discover how Gaudí was inspired by nature, which he considered God’s masterpiece.
Enjoy with us a guided tour of the incredible Park Güell. We will visit every corner of this site. With the explanations of our guides, you will learn about the history of its creation and you will discover all the secrets that the park hides!
Fast Track Sagrada Familia Park Guell Tour Description:
Discover two of Gaudí’s jewels. Go for a walk in Park Güell and look at its nature and design, and admire Sagrada Família’s rich architecture. The Fast Track Sagrada Familia Park Guell Tour is a can’t miss.
Park Güell Tour is a can’t miss! You will not find any park like this one in the world! This architectural marvel, created in the middle of nature by Antoni Gaudí, was commissioned by Count Güell, who wanted him to design an elegant estate with family homes.
Today it is a public park and it belongs to the city’s heritage. It has been declared UNESCO’s World heritage site and is just another marvel that awaits you on your visit to Barcelona.
When you go to Park Güell, you should enter by the big staircase dominated by the dragon decorated with a mosaic of ceramic tiles, the Catalan style known as “trencadís”.
This dragon is one of the most characteristic images of Barcelona. Originally written Park Güell (using the English spelling), the park is arranged around a large central square bordered by a snaking, “trencadís”-covered bench.
Below the square, the roof is supported by 86 Doric columns, like trees, with paths between them, and viaducts on sloping columns: Gaudí’s work, like no other, unites nature and architecture.
After you finish visiting Park Güell our guide will escort you to the bus and take you to Sagrada Familia.
We will take you to know one of Antoni Gaudi’s treasures. The famous architect Antoni Gaudí, one of the greatest innovators of his time worked and lived Barcelona has left behind numerous treasures for the discerning tourist to discover in Barcelona.
The Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings in the world. We will visit the astonishing interior of this church, where vaults reach seventy meters.
Antoni Gaudí designed a Latin cross plan with five aisles, extremely rich in ornamentation and symbolism. We will also visit the Sagrada Familia museum, where you will see drawings, plaster models, and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Antoni Gaudi´s life and career.
- Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
- Parc Guell
- Bilingual official guide.
- Entrance and guided visit to Park Güell.
- Entrance and guided visit to Sagrada Familia.
- Transfer from Park Güell to Sagrada Familia.
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- May be operated by a bilingual guide
- Please be aware that the tour is walking tour, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
- As it is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts, or sandals will be accepted. Also, visitors will not be allowed to enter with special clothing to celebrate any sort of festivities.