The Fatima Tour from Lisbon takes you to one of the most sacred places on Earth! Every year, millions of pilgrims travel to Fátima, where the famous apparitions of Our Lady of Fátima occurred.
Fatima Tour from Lisbon Description:
You’ll have time to explore the Sanctuary and feel the peaceful environment. Light a candle honoring your loved ones and visit the great oak tree where the Marian apparitions occurred.
Visit the Apparitions Chappel and the Holy Trinity Cathedral and the other monuments that composed the Sanctuary such as a piece of the Berlin Wall. We’ll end our morning visiting the houses of the little shepherds.
We’ll continue our holistic journey towards Nazaré, world’s famous by its giant waves, and Macnmara’s world record for the largest wave ever surfed. Lunch on the beach and observe the giant waves. Find a place full of ancient legends and miracles.
End your day visiting the most romantic village in Portugal. Visit Óbidos, entry inside the walls, and feel how is to live in the time of the Kings.
When does it run? Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
Duration: 08 hours
Points of interest:
- Fatima – Every year, millions of pilgrims come to Fátima, where occurred the famous apparitions of Our Lady of Fátima.
- Nazare – We’ll continue our holistic journey towards Nazaré, world’s famous by its giant waves, and Macnmara’s world record for the largest wave ever surfed.
- Obidos – Visit Óbidos, entry inside the walls and feel how it is to live in the time of the Kings
- Our Lady of Fátima Sanctuary
- House of the Little Shepherds
- Giant Waves Observation
- Sítio da Nazaré
- Romantic Obidos
- Professional Guide
- 1 Ginja d’Óbidos liquor
- Free Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
- Customer Support
- Insurance according to Portuguese law
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate