If you are in Rio de Janeiro when it isn’t Carnival, checking out the Ginga Tropical Carnival Show is a can’t miss. This 1.5-hour show is in its fifth year running, and it gives you an interactive tour of Brazilian culture through dance, music, and live performance.
Ginga Tropical Carnival Show Description:
Watch as artists combine frevo, Capoeira, Samba, and other methods of entertainment. At the end of the show, you can even join in as the cast invites the audience to samba with them in a Carnival-inspired finale.
Watch as this cast of dancers, singers and musicians take you on a tour through Brazilian culture. Trace the beauty of the people of Brazil from the northern-most region to the southern-most. Feel the energy of each dance lighting up the night with the rhythms of Brazil.
Witness the beauty of the Amazon forest, its energy, and warmth through the northeastern rhythms of frevo and Capoeira. Get to know the south with its regional dances. Join in the joy of the samba, as the cast and audience members hit the floor together in a carnival-type of celebration.
It is a show that you will never forget. At the end of the show, the cast will invite you to samba with them on stage in a Carnival-inspired finale. A night to remember and celebrate!
Schedule: Show only operates on Saturday nights.
- Secure your ticket to the often sold-out Ginga Tropical Carnival Show
- Experience the charged atmosphere of Carnival in Rio de Janeiro
- Stress-free pickup and drop-off ensures that you’re on time
- Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema, and Copacabana
- Professional Tour Guide
- Ticket and entrance to the show
- Beverages during dinner
- Optional Gratuities.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour does not run everyday as the performance is on certain days of the week (schedule changes)
- Tour does not operate during Carnival