Enjoy the comfort of a private minivan for you and your small group for the Girona and Dali Museum in Figueres Tour. Get on a journey, accompanied by your guide that will tell you lots about the rich history of the city Girona.
Girona and Dali Museum in Figueres Tour Description:
Discover the culture and traditions still reflected in the city walls. Get lost in the labyrinth of narrow streets and travel through time as you explore the best-preserved Jewish neighborhood in Europe.
Admire the Cathedral of Girona, bearing the widest Gothic nave in the world and marvel at the colorful row of houses along the Onyar River. With its beautiful scenery and medieval feel, it is no wonder that Girona was chosen to be the setting for several important scenes in the popular television series ‘Game of Thrones’.
During your tour through Girona, cross several bridges. One of them was designed by the famous Gustave Eiffel in 1877. The modern feel of the ironclad Eiffel Bridge contrast sharply with the old buildings of the city.
Next, visit Figueres, a small town near the border of France. Figueres is one of the three points that make up the so-called ‘Dalí triangle’.
Dalí was born and spent his childhood in Figueres. Follow the footprints of the famous Catalan artist, and get to know the streets and corners that marked his formative years.
While in Figueres, also visit the Dalí Theatre-Museum. This bizarre structure is considered the largest work of Surrealist art in the world, designed by Dalí himself upon the ruins of the old municipal theater.
Plunge deep into the painter’s creative mind by viewing a comprehensive collection of peculiar exhibitions.
When does it run? Daily
Duration: 10 hours
- Marvel at the medieval architecture of Girona, while exploring the city’s Jewish Quarter
- Soak up Girona’s unique atmosphere by walking through its winding streets
- Visit a 19th-century iron bridge designed by Gustave Eiffel
- Tour the Dalí Museum in Figueres, dedicated to the city’s most famous creative genius
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by an expert guide
- Professional guide
- Private transportation
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
- Walking tour of Girona and Figueres
- Guided tour of the Dalí Theatre-Museum
- Entrance to the Dalí Theater-Museum
- Any private expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Other languages available upon request
- Not wheelchair accessible