The Great Adventure Boat Tour from Puerto Iguazu is an add-on tour to your Argentine Side of Iguazu Falls Tour. After your guided Iguazu Falls tour, you will meet at the Visitor’s Center and then enter the jungle through the narrow Yacaratiá Trail in units designed for this particular environment. Bilingual guides (Spanish and English) will help interpret the natural and cultural riches of the place.
Great Adventure Boat Tour from Puerto Iguazu Description:
This 5 km vehicular route ends at the jungle base Puerto Macuco. After descending 100 meters you will arrive at the dock where you can board the boats with which you will go up 6 km the canyon of the Lower Iguazu River towards the waterfalls area enjoying the mighty rapids.
We will take you to the base of the Three Musketeers Falls, sighting the set of Brazilian and Argentine jumps, with the Devil’s Throat crowning the view of the canyon. Subsequently, you will reach the maximum point of emotion when facing the incomparable Salto San Martín, second in terms of size and the largest that a boat can approach.
To finish we will disembark at the dock located in front of San Martín Island from where you can rejoin the gangway system, through the Lower Circuit.
The Great Adventure Boat Tour can be done in the opposite direction. That is, from the pier located in front of San Martín Island to the Visitor Center.
For the Great Adventure and Nautical Adventure services, it is mandatory to submit the documentation that accredits the minimum age to ship (12 years old).
We provide bags to protect your personal belongings during the walk. We do not provide rain covers.
- Iguazu Falls boat tour
- Visit the impressive waterfalls on a comprehensive tour
- Fun for families with kids ages 12 and older
- See the park’s key sights in just one day
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off from Puerto Iguazu Hotels
- Walking Tour inside the Iguazu Falls National Park Jungle Trick
- Boat Ride Bilingual Guide
- Food & Beverages
- Please bring a change of clothes or a swimsuit as passengers can get wet on the boat ride.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems, wheelchair accessible or pregnant travelers
- Age: Minimum 12