Explore this beautiful seaside resort town with our Half Day Buzios Schooner Tour. Stop at local beaches along the coastline for swimming and snorkeling (snorkeling equipment available for rental). Mineral water included, food and drinks available for purchase. Multiple departure times available throughout the day to fit your schedule.
Half Day Buzios Schooner Tour Description:
Savor the Buzios coastline and its beaches like Azeda and Azedinha, João Fernandes, and João Fernandinho, where you can see crystal clear waters and marvel with beautiful landscapes. Swim at the stops and get to know the boat staff.
Drinks like caipirinha and food are available for purchase, water is included. Snorkels are available for rental at the schooner.
The regular Half Day Buzios Schooner Tour starts by leaving the pier from downtown, where you will see beaches like do Canto and Praia da Armação. See Praia dos Azores, Praia da Azeda, Praia da Azedinha, Praia de João Fernandes, and Praia de João Fernandinho.
Traveling by Ilha Branca going straight to Ilha Feia, where there is another stop. After that, sail to Praia da Tartaruga, the last stop for swimming and diving.
Traverse through Praia das Virgens and Praia dos Amores before getting back to the starting point. Each stop lasts around 30 minutes to go to the beach instead of staying inside the schooner. Don’t forget to bring towels and a camera.
- Bones Beach
- Azeda Beach
- Azedinha Beach
- João Fernandes Beach (1st stop)
- João Fernandinho Beach
- White Island,
- Feia Island (2nd stop)
- Moças Beach
- Manguinhos Cove
- Tartaruga Beach (3rd stop)
- Virgens Beach
- Amores Beach
- Canto Beach
- Schooner ride
- Bottled water
- Experienced schooner crew
- Lunch (Available for Purchase)
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Round-trip transfer to hotels or accommodation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passengers must bring their own swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, sandals, sunglasses. These items are not available to buy on the boat
- Each time the boat gets to a beach, it stops for 30 minutes so the passengers can enjoy each beach.
- Boat tour takes about 2 hours before it gets back to the city
- The boat usually makes 3 stops for swimming and usually goes to the same destinations. The order and destinations depend on the wind and weather conditions.
- Restrooms are available on the boat.
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.