On this Half Day Manaus City Tour with a private guide. Learn the history and culture of Brazil from your guide as you explore sights such as Negro River Palace and the Opera House. Head to the Adolpho Lisboa Market and browse local ingredients, including handicrafts and fresh fish from the Amazon. Choose from convenient morning or afternoon departure.
Half Day Manaus City Tour Description:
See the highlights of the Amazon Capital on this Half Day Manaus City Tour. Following pickup from your hotel in Manaus, board your comfortable vehicle to begin your 3-hour guided Manaus City tour.
Drive along the city’s picturesque waterfront on the Amazon River to see the floating port and the Mercado Municipal (Municipal Market). The market sells everything from local handicrafts, clothing, and art to vegetables and fruits.
Grab a bite or pick up a souvenir if you wish. Continue to the Palacio Rio Negro (Rio Negro Palace), a stately building downtown that was once the governor’s official residence.
At the Indian Museum, stroll among the displays and exhibits of indigenous artifacts from the Manaus indigenous people. Learn about the culture and traditions of the Manaus people from your guide as you peruse the museum.
Stop at Manaus’ famous opera house, Teatro Amazonas that was funded by Brazil’s rubber boom in the 19th century. Admire the Renaissance-style architecture and learn about all of the cultural events that take place here, such as performances by the Amazonas Philharmonic Orchestra. After your tour, we will drop you back off at your hotel.
- Explore Manaus with roundtrip hotel transportation
- Visit landmarks such as the Negro River Palace and Opera House
- Learn about the history and culture of Brazil from your guide
- Browse the local Adolpho Lisboa Market for local ingredients and handicrafts
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Group Tour with other passengers from other hotels in Manaus.
- Transport by private vehicle: van or car
- Entry/Admission – Teatro Amazonas
- Food and drinks.
- Opera House admission ticket .
- Gratuities for guide (optional)
- Not Wheelchair accessible