Hang Gliding in Rio de Janeiro is an amazing experience and one of the top adventure tours we offer. We will have someone pick you up at your hotel at a pre-determined time. Once we arrive at the Hang Gliding platforms atop Pedra Bonita (520 meters atop The Parque Nacional da Floresta da Tijuca) your instructor will provide you with a safety orientation and all the information you need for a safe flight. Once you glide off from the runway you will experience the incredible views of the Atlantic Ocean and Rio’s famous beaches such as Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Barra da Tijuca, around the corner there is the Corcovado (Christ Statue), the Sugar Loaf Mountain, the Guanabara Bay and much more. Our sightseeing flight over the marvelous city ends with a smooth landing on the beach of São Conrado. The whole adventure can be captured in video or photos from cameras attached to the wing. Hotel transfers are also included. The total flight time is around 15 to 20 minutes. The entire tour is about 3 hours.
Additional Information – Hang Gliding in Rio de Janeiro
- Experienced professional instructor
- Flight Photos & DVD
- Personal accident insurance
- Pick-up & drop-off from South Zone Hotels (Copacabana & Ipanema)
Exclusions: * Food and Beverages * Optional Gratuities
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- This tour is subject to weather conditions. We always recommend booking this tour at the beginning of your trip.
- The weight limit for hang-gliding is 95 kg (210 lbs) & para-gliding is 120 kg (265 lbs)