Discover stunning landscapes on our Jericoacoara East Coast Tour.
Jericoacoara East Coast Tour Highlights:
- Famous Lazy Tree
- Blue Hole
- Blue Lagoon
- Paradise Lagoon
- Amancio Lagoon
- Pedra Furada (Optional)
We will leave Jericoacoara around 9am. You have the option to make a stop & check out Pedra Furada. It’s a rock formation carved by the sea and one of the town’s landmarks.
We will continue to the famous Lazy Tree. Due to the strong winds of the region, this famous plant grew up lying down, as if it was taking a nap.
After taking some pictures, we will proceed to Praia do Preá for a brief stop to visit the beach.
We will also pass through the Blue Hole of Caiçara, famous for its turquoise waters. You’ll have 30 to 60 minutes there to get some great pics and take a dip if you would like.
Our next destination will be Blue Lagoon, which is an extension of Paradise Lagoon, which is famous for its calm waters and hammocks that are inside the lagoon. We will stop for lunch and you will combine with your guide the exact time to leave and head back to Jericoacoara. There you can choose the beach club you’d like to visit like Alchymist Beach Club, Barraca Cururu, Paraíso Natural and others. Some charge to get in while others are free.
After lunch, we will head back to the village with a brief stop at Lagoa do Amancio which is formed by the rains in the region.
This route is divided between the municipalities of Jijoca and Cruz covering approximately 33km.
- Pick Up & Drop Off from Hotel
- Transportation in 4 x 4 Vehicle (Choose Buggy, 4 Wheeler or SUV)
- Lunch & Drinks
- Entrance Fees to Blue Hole
- Entrance Fee into Beach Club (if applicable)
- The stretch of Pedra Furada is part of the traditional east route, however by having to walk approximately 1 hour, it reduces the time you can enjoy the lagoons.
- If you have any health issues, please advise us prior to booking.