Our Kayaking Tour in Dubrovnik will reveal you some hidden caves and small bays, as well as a beautiful landscape of this area. Enjoy the crystal, clear Adriatic sea, and pamper yourself with nature while paddling with your tour leader.
Kayaking Tour in Dubrovnik Description:
At the edge of inspiring waters, the Adriatic Coast has enchanted sea-lovers for centuries. Soak in the luminous waves along the east coast nestling the distinct cities and alluring beaches.
There is no better way to experience the sea. Hop into our sea kayaks and set out into the clear blue Adriatic Sea.
Paddle along the magnificent Dubrovnik City Walls, swim in one of the secluded caves, and just enjoy being one with nature and also paddle around the medieval walls and across the channel to the waters near Lokrum Island. Swim, snorkel, and snack at a popular but isolated beach-cave on the mainland.
A choice of departure times gives you flexibility, and if you select the evening time slot, enjoy the sunset and chilled wine on the beach
The Croatian Coast, which is generally bold and rocky and well known for its crystal clear seawater, consists of hundreds of islands, 66 of which are inhabited.
Board our sea kayaks and set out into the clear blue Adriatic Sea. Paddle along the magnificent Dubrovnik City Walls, swim in one of the secluded caves and simply enjoy being one with nature.
When does it run?: Daily
Duration: 3.5 hours
- Departure from the hotel according to the timetable
- 9:15 arrival at Pile square(tour start is subject to change due to season)
- 9:30 – 12:30 kayaking (along the walls, St. Lawrence Fortress, City Harbour, Betina cave)
- 12:45 return transfer
- No previous experience needed.
- Dubrovnik City Walls
- Secluded Caves
- Bottle of water
- Any private expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Bring a bathing suit, towel, flipflops or waters shoes (rocky beaches), sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
- An outdoor shower and changing booths are available on site
- Minimum age is 5 years old