Our Lima City Tour gives you the benefit of exploring Lima’s enclaves on a friendly, personalized excursion. Stroll through the bustling Miraflores neighborhood, visit archaeological sites located in the middle of the city, walk through the catacombs of the Iglesia and Museo de San Francisco, and more—all with a private guide for just your group.
Lima City Tour Description:
Discover the wealth of historic and modern attractions found in the Peruvian city of Lima during this 4-hour sightseeing tour. Feel like a real ‘Limeño’ (a Lima local) as you explore the town’s colonial and Incan architecture, visit its charming residential neighborhoods, visit the scenic cliff-strewn coast, and admire its many religious shrines and churches.
We will start the Lima City Tour through the city’s streets and plazas. Starting at “Parque del Amor” in Miraflores, with a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean, and then we are heading to the Huaca Pucllana, ceremonial center of the Lima culture, for a panoramic view.
After this, we go on to the Main Square where the Government Palace and the Town Hall are located. We will visit the Cathedral and explore the Santo Domingo Convent, along which corridors San Martin de Porres and San Rosa de Lima used to walk around in the 17th century, and where their remains rest today.
- Downtown Lima
- Main Square
- San Francisco Church
Schedule: Daily Time: 9:00am & 2:00pm
- Roundtrip Transfers From Lima Hotels
- All Admissions
- Food & Beverages
- Optional Guide Gratuities
- The Cathedral is closed Saturday evening and Sunday; on these days, admission to Huaca Huallamarca is offered in its place.
- You may not enter churches with shorts.
- You are not allowed to take photographs in the Cathedral.
- Wheelchair accessible
- We pick you up from your hotel and at the end of the tour we will drop you off at your hotel