Explore Lisbon at your desire with this year-round Lisbon Hop-on Hop-off Tour. Your 48-hour bus pass allows you the full use of Belém Line, plus another one of your choice: Castle, Oriente or Cascais Lines!
Lisbon Hop On Hop Off Tour Description:
Come and discover this unique sunny city on the ocean. Hop on one of our amusing red buses and enjoy the best sightseeing the city has to offer. With the 48-Hour Tour you can hop-off at any of our 54 stops distributed along 3 of our 4 lines: Belém, Oriente, Castle & Cascais Lines to visit museums and shops, to discover typical old quarters, or to have lunch. Then Hop-on again, as many time as you want!
- Castle Line: An unique opportunity to unveil the mysteries of the oldest quarters of the city such as Alfama and Castelo. Drive through its narrow streets and see the low houses in these local neighborhoods, admire the breathtaking views of the city from the lookout at the Portas do Sol and from St. George’s Castle viewpoint. Enjoy a typical meal while watching a Fado live show – Lisbon’s soul and song.
- Belém Line: Travel through the main avenues and the city centre to the monumental quarter of Belém, where many of the monuments and museums connected with the Portuguese seafaring past are located, including UNESCO World Heritage Sites Jeronimo’s Monastery & Tower of Belem. It’s also the best place to try the famous “Pastéis de Belem”, a Lisbon typical sweet pastry.
- Oriente Line: Travel along the Tagus River until Parque das Nações, which was the host of the Expo 98. Here, in the most modern part of the capital, you can find lots of attractions, namely the Zoo, the Casino, the Oceanarium, the El Corte Inglés and Vasco da Gama Shopping Malls, lot’s of gardens and a long riverfront promenade. At the end of the day, hop off at the cheerfuls Chiado and/or Bairro Alto neighbourhoods for a drink and to have a good time.
- Cascais Line: Discover with us the beautiful city of Lisbon and the magnificent scenery of Costa do Sol. Enjoy the extensive sandy beaches, ideal for relaxation or play sports, enjoy the beauty of places like the town of Cascais and Estoril and discover their history. Finish this tour admiring the contrast between the white sand dunes of Guincho beach and the foothills of Serra de Sintra.
When does it run? Everyday
Duration: 48 hours
- Hop On Hop Off Double Decker Bus Tour of Lisbon
- 48 Hour Ticket to Explore at Your Own Pace
- Covers up to 30 Stops Throughout Lisbon and Cascais
- Free Wifi on board of the buses
- Includes UNESCO World Heritage Sites Jeronimo’s Monastery & Tower of Belém
- Audio Guide in 16 different languages – Portuguese, Brasilian Portuguese, Spanish, Basque, Catalan, English, French, Italian, German, Greek, Chinese, Japanese, Dutch and Russian, Arabic, Polish
- Monuments entrance tickets
- Pick Up and Drop Off at the hotel