The London Hop Off Bus and Boat Tour is one of the best ways to see one of the best cities in the world at your leisure! This 1 calendar day hop-on hop-off bus tour, gives you the freedom to explore London at your own pace. Check out the incredible Tower of London or see the famous Marble Arch monument from the comfort of your seat and get off at a nearby stop for a stroll through the idyllic Hyde Park.
It has been carefully selected to ensure that you see all of the landmarks that make London one of the most popular cities in the world to visit. Covering all the main central London sights, you will see Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, the Monument to the great fire of London and so much more. Your live guide will inform and entertain every step of the way.
There are eight stops where you can hop-on or hop-off of the bus to explore this great city, and you are safe in the knowledge that when you hop back onto a bus, you will always be met by a live guide. Complimentary River Tour – valid for 24 hours
Enjoy an exciting sightseeing cruise along the River Thames. Departing from Westminster Pier near The Houses of Parliament and taking you to St Katherine’s Pier near The Tower of London and Tower Bridge. Take in iconic sights and discover interesting facts with a live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone
London Hop on Hop Off Tour Highlights:
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off fun across London for 1 calendar day
- Enjoy 1 extra day free
- See some of London’s most iconic sights
- See Buckingham Palace, Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, St. Paul’s and many more
- Live English speaking guide onboard
- Take to the waters with your complimentary river boat cruise
- Transfers to and from your accommodation
- Entrances to the Attractions are NOT included.
click HERE for more London Tours