Discover the ancient city of Machu Picchu, one of the New 7 Wonders of the world with our Machu Picchu Tour with Vistadome Train.
Machu Picchu Tour with Vistadome Train Description:
Experience the drama and history of Machu Picchu on a full-day tour from Cusco via the Vistadome train. You’ll have panoramic views of the mountain landscape through the train’s wraparound windows, arriving at Machu Picchu for a guided tour of the spectacular site.
Visiting Machu Picchu by Vistadome means traveling in a comfortable, well-appointed modern train.The Vistadome is the ideal train for those who want to be in contact with the environment and appreciate the wonderful journey to Machu Picchu.
Surrounded by glass and wagons with large panoramic windows offering incomparable scenic views and innumerous opportunities to capture amazing pictures, Vistadome travelers feel connected and part of the impressive landscape of Peru.
Perurail provides travelers on board personalized and first level service to give them unforgettable life experiences.
- Explore the history of Machu Picchu
- Take a guided tour of the ruins with an expert tour guide
- Visit one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
- Train Journey and amazing landscapes.
- Guided tour of the Machu Picchu ruins
- One day entrance Ticket to Machu Picchu
- Time on your own to explore
- Train ticket in Vistadome Class
- Bus ticket Aguas Calientes / Machu Picchu / Aguas Calientes.
- Services not mentioned
- Hotel pick-ups to the Machu Pichu Vistadome Tour will be at approximately 5:30 a.m.
- Machu Pichu Vistadome Tour time can be modified according to availability
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (Spanish, & English)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level