Medellin City Tour Highlights
- Guided tour of Medellin & stop at San Antonio Park
- Chance to see the Metropolitan Cathedral
- Playa Avenue & Pies Descalzos (Barefoot) Park
- Visiting Sculpture Park & Park of Wishes
- Far-reaching view of the city from Pueblito Paisa
- Famous Metrocable
Medellin City Tour Description:
Discover the heart of Medellín Antioquia on a half day tour visiting the main highlights of the city. This Medellin City tour combines culture, art and history. As you might know Medellín used to be one of the most dangerous cities in the world – Thanks to the transformation over the past few years, Medellín has recently become a one of Colombia’s top tourist destinations, with visitors visiting from all over the world.
Visit Pueblito Paisa Antioquia’s typical town in the city and explore Medellin’s city parks Barefoot Park and Park of Lights. Discover Downtown Medellin, 70 Boulevard and take a ride with the famous Metrocable.
Medellín, also known as the city of the eternal spring, is the birthplace of the talented artist Fernando Botero famous all around the globe for his painting and sculptures of inflated creatures. You will visit Botero Plaza, dedicated to him where you can see some of his work.
All of our tours are private bilingual tours that include a professional local guide who will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel. We also make sure you will have enough free time to buy souvenirs, grab a snack or take breathtaking pictures.
- Round trip transportation to and from your central Medellin hotel
- Guided tour of Medellin
- Live tour commentary provided in English or Spanish
- Optional Gratuities