Discover the whitewashed villages, pristine beaches, and historic monuments of Mykonos on this comprehensive 4-hour Mykonos Island Tour.
Mykonos Island Tour Description:
Mykonos is an island in the Cyclades group in the Aegean Sea. It’s popularly known for its summer party atmosphere. Beaches such as Paradise and Super Paradise have bars that blare thumping music.
Massive dance clubs attract world-renowned DJs and typically stay open well past dawn. Iconic landmarks include a row of 16th-century windmills, which sit on a hill above Mykonos town.
Take in the highlights of Mykonos Town, enjoy spectacular views over the Cyclades islands, visit Ano Mera village, and stroll the sandy shore of Kalafatis beach.
Meet your guide in Fabriqa Square in Mykonos Town in time for a 9.30 am (Saturday and Sunday tours) or 4.30 pm (Tuesday and Wednesday tours) departure.
Traveling aboard a comfortable tour bus, set out to take in the island’s highlights, starting in Mykonos Town. Jump out to explore the maze-like streets of the Old Town, lined with pretty white-painted buildings; admire the historic Mykonos windmills; and pose for photos with Petros The Pelican, the mascot of Mykonos.
Continue along the coast, passing picturesque fishing villages and sandy beaches. Stop in Ano Mera village, where you’ll have free time to explore or visit the 16th-century Panagia Tourliani monastery.
Make a final stop at Kalafatis beach, where you can stroll along the beach or enjoy a coffee break (own expense) at one of the seafront cafés.
On the way back to Mykonos, pause at one of the island’s best viewpoints to enjoy spectacular views of the surrounding islands. Your tour ends back in Fabriqa Square.
Tour Available: Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sundays
Duration: 4 hours
- Opt for a morning tour to beat the crowds in Mykonos Town (Chora)
- Explore with a guide who shares information about the island as you go
- Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned bus
- Upgrade to include convenient pickup and drop-off
- Professional Tour Guide
- Air conditioned bus for the tour
- All fees & taxe
- Any Private Expenses
- Coffee / Refreshments
- Mykonos Island Tour does NOT include pick up from your hotel and begin at a scheduled “meeting point”. Transfers to the meeting point (to/from available at additional cost).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund