The Paraty Boat Tour is a can’t miss if you want an incredible day of fun in the sun! Paraty has over 65 nearby islands and more than a hundred beaches offering crystal clear water and lush vegetation that makes it ideal for swimming and snorkeling.
Paraty Boat Tour Description:
The tour starts at Paraty pier where you will board a Schooner. The boat is equipped with comfort and safety in mind, with bathrooms as well as a restaurant and bar on board (drinks are not included, but lunch is).
The schooner is also equipped with a small boat where you can also be transported to the sand of some amazing beaches. The tour lasts around 5 hours and there are 4 stops (2 beaches & 2 islands) for swimming and snorkeling. You stay about 40 minutes at each stop!
One of the highlights of the tour is the Lagoa Azul (The Blue Lagoon), a calm bay with crystal clear water, which is perfect for snorkeling and checking out some colorful fish as well as all the beautiful fauna and diversity of Ilha Grande Bay.
The other stops are Lula Beach, Praia Vermelha (red beach) & Ilha Comprida. Check out our other Paraty Tours.
When does it run? Daily
Duration: 5 hours
- Praia da Lula – Beautiful secluded beach with white sand.
- Lagoa Azul – One of the most visited spots in Ilha Grande. It’s crystal clear water is perfect for snorkeling and swimming.
- Praia Vermelha – Beautiful beach with a lot of fauna.
- Ilha Comprida – Like the Lagoa Azul, this is another incredible spot for swimming and snorkeling.
- Tropical fruits
- Small boat to go directly to the sand
- Any private expenses
- Snorkel Equipment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hat and towel
- Mosquito repellent
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult