Pedra Bonita Hike Tour in Rio de Janeiro will take you to one of the most spectacular views and natural viewpoint of Rio de Janeiro. The hike demands a light physical effort.
Pedra Bonita Hike Tour in Rio de Janeiro Description:
The Pedra Bonita is 693m high and is located in the sector C of the Tijuca National Park. Thanks to its privileged location, the Pedra Bonita region hosts the unique free-flight take-off strip of Rio de Janeiro, where you can start hang-gliding or paragliding flights. The free-flight strip holds a small area with grandstand where you can observe comfortably the take-offs and take beautiful pictures.
The scenery at the top of the Pedra Bonita is delightful: you will see the Pedra da Gávea between Barra da Tijuca and São Conrado beaches and be surrounded by the magnificent scale of the Tijuca National Park, which bring a sense of freedom and peace.
Available Times: 09:00am or 2:00pm
- Conquer the Pedra Bonita
- Get to know the Pedra Bonita free-flight strip
- One of the most beautiful natural viewpoint of Rio de Janeiro
- Transportation to/from your hotel
- Adventure Tourism Guide specialized in hiking
- Guided hike to Pedra Bonita
- Guided hike to the Agulhinha da Gávea peak
- Guided visit to the Pedra Bonita’s free-flight strip
- Personal accident insurance
- Hand-gliding or paragliding flight (optional)
- Any item not described as included
What to Bring:
- Comfortable footwear with good adhesion, closed and coated (Tennis shoes, Boots, etc.)
- Light snack
- Water compartment (we suggest carrying at least 2 liters)
- Waste compartment
- For those who are allergic to mosquitoes, we advise to take repellent
- Backpack to carry your belongings is required. Hand or shoulder bags are not allowed.
- Personal face mask for use when needed (mandatory). For your safety, we recommend that you wear your mask before leaving home (or place of accommodation).
Check out other Rio de Janeiro Tours