Pedra Bonita Hike Tour in Rio de Janeiro will take you to one of the most spectacular views and natural viewpoint of Rio de Janeiro. The hike demands a light physical effort.
Pedra Bonita Hike Tour in Rio de Janeiro Description:
The Pedra Bonita is 693m high and is located in the sector C of the Tijuca National Park. Thanks to its privileged location, the Pedra Bonita region hosts the unique free-flight take-off strip of Rio de Janeiro, where you can start hang-gliding or paragliding flights. The free-flight strip holds a small area with grandstand where you can observe comfortably the take-offs and take beautiful pictures.
The scenery at the top of the Pedra Bonita is delightful: you will see the Pedra da Gávea between Barra da Tijuca and São Conrado beaches and be surrounded by the magnificent scale of the Tijuca National Park, which bring a sense of freedom and peace.
Available Times: 09:00am or 2:00pm
- Conquer the Pedra Bonita
- Get to know the Pedra Bonita free-flight strip
- One of the most beautiful natural viewpoint of Rio de Janeiro
- Transportation to/from your hotel
- Adventure Tourism Guide specialized in hiking
- Guided hike to Pedra Bonita
- Guided hike to the Agulhinha da Gávea peak
- Guided visit to the Pedra Bonita’s free-flight strip
- Personal accident insurance
- Hand-gliding or paragliding flight (optional)
- Any item not described as included
What to Bring:
- Comfortable footwear with good adhesion, closed and coated (Tennis shoes, Boots, etc.)
- Light snack
- Water compartment (we suggest carrying at least 2 liters)
- Waste compartment
- For those who are allergic to mosquitoes, we advise to take repellent
- Backpack to carry your belongings is required. Hand or shoulder bags are not allowed.
- Personal face mask for use when needed (mandatory). For your safety, we recommend that you wear your mask before leaving home (or place of accommodation).