The Prague Beer Tasting and Tapas tour is an awesome way to get to know local Czech culture by eating and drinking your way around Prague with a local guide. Visit some of the most popular beer halls in the city and indulge in our Bohemian lifestyle. Discover why Czechs are the biggest beer consumers per capita in the world, and experience the flavors of Prague, from interesting ales to menu items that can only be ordered in Czech.
Prepare your taste buds for a fair share of the local beer culture, which involves much more than just drinking. Let us treat you to a wide selection of beers, a variety of traditional Czech tapas, and unbelievable stories from our beer-infused past. Join us on a beer and tapas tour of Prague today!
Prague Beer Tasting and Tapas Tour Highlights:
- Avoid over-priced bars and visit some of the most reputable beer halls and microbreweries that only true locals frequent.
- Enjoy a rich variety of local beers, from the most popular ones to some of the lesser-known kinds.
- Try delicious Czech tapas traditionally served alongside beer.
- Hear stories from the history of beer-brewing in the Czech Republic and learn about the Bohemian state of mind.
- Soak up the unique atmosphere surrounding beer drinking in Prague and indulge in the popular habit of socializing over our favorite drink.
- Four beers
- Three traditional tapas
- A map of Prague beer halls
- Tram and metro ride
- Friendly, English-speaking local guide
- no hotel pick up – you must meet at designated meeting point.
- Duration: 3 – 4 hours
- Starting time: 5.00 PM
- Ending point: City Center (Your guide will inform you at the beginning of the tour of the exact location)
See other Prague Tours