Fly over Rio’s landmarks in our Rio de Janeiro Helicopter Tour during this tour from Rio de Janeiro. During the 9-10 minutes of flight time, get aerial views of the Rio skyline, Copacabana Beach and Guanabara Bay. See the spectacular granite peaks of both Sugar Loaf Mountain and Corcovado Mountain, as well as an up-close view of the Cristo Redentor (Christ the Redeemer) statue. Round-trip transportation from Rio hotels is included.
Rio de Janeiro Helicopter Tour Description:
Experience the city from above on an amazing Rio de Janeiro Helicopter Tour. From the vantage point of a helicopter, you’ll have unforgettable views of this beautiful city, nestled against a backdrop of granite peaks like Sugar Loaf Mountain rising from Guanabara Bay. You’ll be given a safety briefing and all necessary equipment upon arrival at the helipad. Then, hop into the helicopter and let your experienced pilot take you on an unforgettable aerial tour over the ‘Marvelous City’ of Rio!
We offer the following Rio de Janeiro Helicopter Tour Itineraries:
Tour 1 – 30 Minute Flight
- Barra da Tijuca beach, Joatinga beach, São Conrado beach, Leblon beach, Ipanema beach, Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon, Botanical Garden, Christ the Redeemer, Arpoador Rock, Fort Copacabana, Copacabana beach, Urca, d Sugar Loaf and back to airport flying over Tijuca National Park.
Tour 2 – 45 Minute Flight
- Barra da Tijuca beach, Joá beach, Gavea Rock, São Conrado beach, Niemeyer Avenue, Leblon beach, Ipanema beach, Allah Garden, Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon, Botanical Garden, Christ the Redeemer, Arpoador Rock, Fort Copacabana and Copacabana beach, Urca and Sugar Loaf, crossing Guanabara Bay, Niteroi Beaches, Contemporary Art Museum, Marina da Glória, Flamengo and Botafogo beaches, Arcos da Lapa, Sambadrome, Tomorrow’s Museum, Maracana Stadium, National Museum, Engenhão Stadium, Olympic Park and Rock City.
Tour 3 – 60 Minute Flight:
- Barra da Tijuca beach, Joah beach, Gavea Rock, São Conrado beach, Niemeyer Avenue, Leblon beacch, Ipanema beach, Allah Garden, Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon, Jockey Club, Botanical Gardens, Christ the Redeemer, Arpoador, Copacabana Fort, Copacabana, Urca and Sugar Loaf, crossing the Guanabara Bay, Niteroi Beaches, Contemporary Art Museum, Marina da Gloria, Flamengo beach, Botafogo cove, Rio de Janeiro downtown, Sambadrome, Maracanã stadium, Quinta da Boa Vista Garden, Tijuca National Park, Alto Boa Vista, Barra da Tijuca lagoons, Pontal beach, Recreio beach, Prainha beach, Grumari beach.
- 9-10 minute guided helicopter tour over Rio de Janeiro
- See all the major sights from the air, from Sugar Loaf Mountain to Christ the Redeemer on Corcovado
- Spot sunbathers stretched on the sand at Copacabana Beach and Ipanema Beach
- Enjoy the flexibility of various daily departures
- Roundtrip transfers from Rio de Janeiro hotels included
- Helicopter flight over Rio de Janeiro
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Not wheelchair accessible
- NOTE: a window seat is not guaranteed
- This tour requires a minimum number of 4 passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date, be refunded in full or buy a second ticket.
- Infants must sit on laps
- If adverse weather occurs , the tour will be rescheduled or refunded upon request.
- Infants up to 02 years usually do not pay. However, if the pilot determines that for security reasons the child should occupy the seat, then the value for this seat will be charged.