Spend an amazing afternoon visiting the best of Rio with the Rio de Janeiro Sunset Experience Tour. It includes Christ The Redeemer, Metropolitan Cathedral, The famous colorforl Selarón Steps, and finishing by sunset at the Sugarloaf Mountain.
Rio de Janeiro Sunset Experience Tour Description:
Spend an afternoon visiting Rio’s most incredible sights on a tour that shows off the great views and grand attractions around Guanabara Bay. Your guide brings you to all prime landmarks – Christ The Redeemer, Metropolitan Cathedral, Selarón Steps, and Sugarloaf Mountain – along with vantage points on the mountains that stand over the city’s most famous scenery.
The tour begins with a ride from your hotel to Corcovado, the 2,329 foot tall (710-m) mountain famous for the colossal statue of Christ the Redeemer, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, at its summit. After the drive through the Tijuca Forest that covers most of the mountain, admire the wonderful landscape around you from a viewpoint at the statue’s feet.
Next, your guide takes you to the iconic Metropolitan Cathedral of Rio de Janeiro and the Selarón Steps, whose tiles of vivid colors take on a warm glow in the evening sun.
Finish with a cable car ride to the top of Sugarloaf Mountain, where you get one of the city’s most beautiful panoramic views and a chance to admire the sunset before you head back to your hotel.
Duration: 6 hours (Between 1:30 pm until 7:30pm)
Available: Everyday (Afternoons)
- Christ The Redeemer
- Metropolitan Cathedral
- Selarón Steps
- Sugarloaf Mountain
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included in hotels from South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema e Leblon) e West Zone (Barra da Tijuca)
- Entrance fees to Christ the Redeemer and Sugarloaf included
- Local specialized tour guide
- Food and Drinks
- Optional Gratuities
- Daily tours leaving from Hotels – no Hostels or B&B – in Rio de Janeiro’s South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, and Leblon) and West Zone (Barra da Tijuca).
- Please wait for your guide in the hotel lobby of your selected hotel. If your hotel is not listed, contact us so we can inform you the closest pick up location and time.
- Light clothes, comfortable shoes, sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended
- Bring a bottle of water