This Rome Colosseum Tour lets you skip long entrance lines and walk right into Rome’s preeminent attraction with a small group of 15 people or fewer and a local expert guide.
Rome Colosseum Tour Description:
Discover the top landmarks of ancient Rome on a guided tour including skip-the-line access. Enter the Colosseum quickly with premium access tickets and explore the amphitheater with a guide to learn about its history. Hear stories about fierce gladiator battles and the architecture of the ancient structure. Complete the tour with a visit to Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum.
When does it run? Daily
Duration: 3 hours approx.
- Explore the Colosseum with an expert in Roman history
- Skip-the-line Colosseum tickets means you beat the crowd at the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Small groups of 15 people or less makes your tour intimate and engaging
- Skip the line Entrance ticket
- 3h Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill guided tour
- Official Guide
- Entry/Admission – Colosseum
- Entry/Admission – Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission – Roman Forum
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop Off
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Customers have a mandatory meeting time stated 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time due to managing and organizational reasons.
- The activity can suffer 20/30 min variation due to organizational resons
- You must have a valid photo ID to enter the Colosseum (student’s ID, Driver License, Passport or State ID all work.) You will be asked to also provide your name, last name and date of birth (at the beginning of the tour, if not provided beforehand.) Security may prevent you from entering the site if the information provided is not accurate and/or don’t match the one on your ID.
- Please note that for safety reasons the Coliseum can accommodate up to 3.000 people at once.This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Forbidden objects inside the Colosseum: bottles and glasses containers, alcholic beverages and aerosols, backpacks, camping, bulky bags and luggage / trolley
- Can be introduced medium and small size backpacks to shoulder, which must be checked, as any other bag, with metal detectors, opened and visually inspected by the Urbe Security Institute, responsible for the entrance inspection
- Please notice that the Colosseum Administration, which depends on the Ministry of Cultural Assets and Activities has the faculty to close the Colosseum, or parts of it, with or without notice, for events, strikes, heavy rain, or any other reason. In which case, we will offer an alternative itinerary as it seems fit and offer a partial refund
- Activity not recommended for people with motor lag
- For the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Not recommended for travelers with walking problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not accessible for walker users
- We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (visual impairment, hearing impairment,… ) or anything that might prevent you to regularly join the tour, MUST BE communicate in advance to our staff.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund