Enjoy spectacular views of the city with our Salvador Panoramic Tour. Check out the main sights of the city accompanied by a professional guide who will tell you histories of this cultural and religious place. Salvador is considered by Brazilians to be the country’s cultural capital for dance, art, music, and food.
Salvador Panoramic Tour Description:
First, we will start the tour through the Lacerda Elevator. It’s a public urban elevator with 72 meters high connecting the lower city to the upper city. You will get astounding views of the city before reaching Modelo Market. A popular market featuring more than two hundred shops selling varieties of arts, crafts & souvenirs, plus restaurants. We will stop for shopping for around 30 minutes.
Right after, we will go to the Church of Nosso Senhor do Bonfim. Our Lord of Bonfim is the most devoted Saint of Bahia. At this church, you can take the opportunity to tie your ribbons with 3 wishes and make your prayer. We will also visit the new Orla da Ribeira and you will have the option to try the eccentric flavors of the famous Ribeira Ice Cream (not included).
From there, we will visit the Mont Serrat Fort (Important 17th Century building) where we will have one of the most beautiful views of the city of Salvador. You will have around 10 minutes to enjoy the view before continuing to the Dyke of Tororó with 8 sculptures of the most important Orixás of the African Religion and the work of Baiano Artist Tati Moreno. At last, you will get a panoramic view of the modern Fonte Nova Soccer Arena.
When does it run? Daily
Duration: 4 hours
- Panoramic view of Tororó’s Dyke
- See the historical Church of Our Lord of Bonfim
- Panoramic Views at Forte de Mont Serrat
- Panoramic views from Lacerda Elevator
- Visit the Mercado Modelo Craft Market
- Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in Salvador
- Tour Guide
- Food and Beverages
- Entrances to Churches and monuments (typically about $5USD)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult