The Argentine Experience Buenos Aires offers you a completely unique dining experience that cleverly blends exquisite food and wine, local culture, and social integration.
The Argentine Experience Buenos Aires Description:
Individuals, couples, families, and groups are mixed around two 14 person banquet tables, led by two charismatic guides, and supported by our international team. You get taught to make your own traditional empanadas, then get creative in Argentina’s 1st and only novelty empanada competition with fantastic prizes. Alongside your creations, enjoy grilled provoleta cheese with sliced chorizo sausage, warm bread, and homemade chimichurri and Criolla salsas.
Next enjoy what many are claiming to be the very best steak in Argentina, cooked to order, accompanied with velvety mashed potatoes and oven-roasted vegetables. For dessert, make your own alfajores, Argentina’s national sweet, where biscuits, dulce de leche, melted chocolate fondue, and coconut shavings combine to delight the senses. Also get taught about the history and etiquette of mate, Argentina’s national pastime, and prepare it from scratch amongst yourselves.
During the meal enjoy 2 contrasting boutique Malbec wines. White wine available upon request. Your guides will answer questions throughout the experience, and teach you about Argentine cuisine and culture.
Cities: Available in Buenos Aires & Puerto Iguazu
- Food and beverages
- Transportation to/from departure point
- Optional Gratuities
- The experience starts punctually at 8.00 pm. Guests must be seated before this time and are requested to arrive at 7:30 pm The tours are run in English, however, our tour guides speak English, Spanish, Portuguese, German and Thai.
- This is not a cooking class, but an interactive dining experience, where guests participate in preparing empanadas, alfajores, and mate.
- The cooking of all the ingredients and the meal is done by our award-winning chefs.
- A vegetarian menu is available for those who do not eat meat.
- For guests who do not eat red meat, there is a salmon option available.
- Guests who are celiacs, lactose intolerant, or who have specific dietary restrictions can also be accommodated.
- Please indicate any special dietary restrictions in the appropriate box listed above so that the proper accommodations can be made.