The Heineken Experience VIP Tour is a MUST for everyone that loves beer and visits Amsterdam. The brewery was established in Amsterdam in 1864 and today Heineken is one of the three largest beer producers in the world. Heineken’s rich and successful history has been presented in their old defunct brewery in Amsterdam.
With several amusement park attractions added to the exhibit and renamed as Amsterdam Heineken Experience. The Heineken Experience VIP Tour consists of two parts: a 90-minute guided tour through the old Heineken brewery and an additional hour of beer tasting. During the tour you’ll learn about the history of the Heineken Company, the 4 natural ingredients used in making the beer and the brewing process.
You’ll also discover the Heineken brand and the partnerships with UEFA Champions League and the Rugby World Cup. There will also be a chance to take an exclusive look at the Heineken stables.
After the tour the Heineken connoisseur will take you to a unique space within the Heineken brewery where the beer tasting will take place. The tasting consists of five premium beers served with famous Dutch cheese and ‘bitterballen’ whilst the guide gives extra information about the beers.
The Heineken Experience VIP Tour Highlights:
- Enjoy the Fascinating History behind Heineken Beer
- Tour the amazing brewery.
- Taste an ice-cold beer after the tour.
- Heineken Experience VIP Tour Entrance
- Exclusive access to a hidden bar
- Our own personalized Heineken gift
- 2.5 hour Tour of the Brewery
- Transfers to and from your accommodation
Good to Know:
- Visitors under 18 years of age cannot take part of the VIP tour as it involves tasting beers
- The VIP tour is not available on Saturdays
- Maximum number of participants is 10