Explore the stunning scenery and wildlife of Tierra del Fuego National Park from Ushuaia, traveling by your choice of bus or the Southern Fuegian Railway, also known as the ‘End of the World Train.’
Tierra del Fuego National Park Tour Description:
Our Tierra del Fuego National Park Tour is a must-do. Only 7 miles outside of Ushuaia lies Tierra del Fuego, a stunning national park that is located as close to the end of the world possible – it’s the southernmost national park on the planet!
Trace the coastline of the Beagle Channel, passing by sparkling bays, rivers, snow-capped peaks, alpine lakes, and the emerald forests of the Fuegian Andes. Disembark to walk along nature paths and explore these unique southern ecosystems, and learn about the history of an old prison settlement and the inmates who helped build the railway.
Departing Ushuaia, you’ll immediately begin to see a change in scenery as you drive past picturesque Patagonian lakes, lagoons, and rivers, all of which are bodies of water that exit through the famous Beagle Channel.
Passing Mt. Susana, you’ll arrive at the old prison, now the site of the Southern Fuegian Railway (also known as the End of the World Train).
Duration: 5 hours
Days of Operation: Everyday
- Catamaran sail through the Beagle Channel from Ushuaia
- See unique species of animals, including sea lions and penguins, from the catamaran
- Enjoy the unique landscapes of the End of the World from the water
- Les Eclaireurs Archipelago
- Almanza Port (Argentina)
- Williams Port (Chile)
- English/Spanish-speaking guide
- Port taxes
- National park entrance fee
- Round-trip hotel transfers from Ushuaia hotels
- Food and beverages
- Optional gratuities
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infants must sit on laps